5.His Butler-Maid Traing

*no p.o.v*

"Thank you," she whispered out quietly. "Your welcome Star." She leaned up and connected her lips with his. As she expected he kissed back only more gentle this time. They broke apart 5 minutes later giving Star air to breathe in. "Good night Sebastian." Even though there was still sunlight out she decided to sleep early. "Good night my Neko Hime." He pulled the covers over her body as her eyes fluttered shut. He quietly left her room leaving her to a peaceful slumber.

*Star's p.o.v*

He called me his. No one has ever really called me that, well in a gentle caring way. Weird that it could come from a demon like that and not a human. I'm not exactly his either. Maybe being his would be nice? No no no, it would not be nice. Sometimes you just can't trust demons. I started falling asleep the argument in my head slowly stopping.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

*Sebastian's p.o.v*

It was a little after midnight and I decided to personally make an outfit for my new kitten. It was a midnight black with blue trimming. It was shorter than they one for meyrin. When I finished I heard a noise. First I thought it was the cats in my closet, but when I checked they were all sleeping cutely. Then that noise again.

*Star's p.o.v*

I had woken up to the pesky squeaking of a mouse. Now here I was chasing said mouse, my tail out and twitching slightly and my ears flat. The mouse stood there as if playing coy with me. I got ready to pounce crouching down. When I pounced I didn't land on the mouse.Oh no I wasn't that lucky to catch a stupid mouse. Instead I caught a demon. Apparently the mouse was sitting infront of Sebastian's room.

"Sorry" he moved his hand down to my tail and stroked it lightly. "It's quite alright kitten." The mouse squeaked at me from a distance as if taunting me. "Stupid mouse, I'll get you later." "It seems that the mice are back." He sat up placing me in his lap and scratching behind my ears making me purr. No! Bad kitty don't get attached and no purring for him. I couldn't help to lean in though. He was so warm, demons are actually naturally warm. After all they do come from a fire pit. I could hear his faint heartbeat. I always like a demons heartbeat. Its so quite that many just belive they dont have a heart, but they do. The sound is like a silky lullaby putting me to sleep. I close my drowsy eyes, giving into him and letting him pick me up.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

I was awoken by bright light shining into my eyes. Sebastian had opened the curtains to wake me up. Jerk. "Why is the sun so bright," I whined out as I yawned. "Because it is." "Ugh I have maid training today." He simply nodded as I sat up and threw off my covers. "I see you moved me to my bed, you should know you're really comfy to sleep on," I mummbled out quietly. He chuckled in response and handed me a black maid uniform, black stockings, and black high-heeled boots that stopped at my knees.

"Now get out so I can change!" I forcefully shove him out of the room. "I would have left willingly." I closed my door in his face and got dressed. When I opened the door Sebastian was standing there. "Ready to start." "Ready as I will ever be, lets just get this over with." The chain of his pocket watch dangled slightly making sunlight hit it. I couldn't help but to swipe at the shiny chain. "Stupid cat genes." "So adorable, just like a small cat," I heard him whisper.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

After the whole maid training thing I decided to walk around. Talk about a tiring experience. A small black cat met me in the outside of the property. "Here kitty kitty." It walked over to me and I satvdown so it could jump onto my lap while I pet her. "How cute." I turned my head to Sebastian's voice.

"Do you always appear out of no where?" He chuckled lightly. "I am a demon aren't I?" "True." I sat the cat down as Sebastian sat next to me. The cat meowed before it jumped at me, supring me causing me to fall into Sebastian. "I really need to stop getting my self in these situations." I tried to get off of him, but he held me tight in his arms. "You seem tired my kitten." "I'm not your's and nor am I tired." After I said that I let out a yawn. "I think your lying to me." He placed my head on his chest. Jerk found out how to get me to sleep. I closed my eyes with a sigh as he carried me to my room.

I'm going to hate this job with him.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
An:photos will return as soon as they are remade please see chapter two for confusion. Hope u enjoyed