Chapter 29- I Love You More

Hello my lovely readers! I love you all by the way! See! It's Sunday and I updated!! Whooo!! Anyway I am in love with this chapter! No joke! like I wrote it and I can't stop reading it and loving it so I hope you love it too! It is VERY SAPPY!! but with good reason!!! Thanks to everyone who reads and votes! Please comment and let me know what you think!! dedication to a commenter! :)

-Hannah :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria’s POV:

“I love you,” Evan said, sounding so confident, like that was the only truth in the world and he had just enlightened me. “I love you, Maria Elizabeth Mancini,” he stated, looking into my eyes and holding me close, using my full name. It made it sound so much more sincere; so much more official.

“How did you know my middle name?” was all I could reply with, smiling up at him. I was shocked; more than shocked actually, I was stunned. Nobody had ever told me they loved me, well my parents of course, but no boyfriend had ever admitted it to me, not even Sean.

Evan looked at me with an amused smile on his lips, probably because out of everything he said to me, the one thing that I commented on was my middle name. “I saw it on a picture in your room,” he admitted, leaning his forehead against mine.

I wiggled my arms up and around his neck and I smiled with slight tears in my eyes as I said, “You little snooper!” I paused, leaning so our noses touched but I was still looking right into his clear blue eyes, “I love you too Evan Thompson.”

His lips smiled even wider and met mine immediately and we kissed with more feeling than we ever had before. I couldn’t get enough of the feeling of having someone admit their love for me. And the fact that I said it back, meaning it so much, made it even better.

Evan brought his hands down to my waist and picked me up mid kiss to twirl me around in the air. I squealed in delight, but was also a little terrified about what was going to happen next. Evan was chuckling as he spun me around and held me so my back was against his chest. He pressed his lips against my ear for a quick kiss before reminding me, “I love you,” and pulling me over to the dry sand.

I sat down and looked up at him expectantly, grabbing his hands and pulling him on top of me. His knees landed on either side of mine and I could feel his body grow closer to mine as he pecked my cheek and leaned forward so I would lie down in the sand. He hovered over me, looking down at me with a heartwarming smile that only caused me to blush in return.

“You, Maria, are everything that I could ever wish to have. I don’t know what I would do without you and saying ‘I Love You’ only solidifies that. I do love and care and cherish you Maria. Please, never forget that,” he said, and there was something about the way he pleaded with me to never forget it that caused a single tear to slide down my cheek, which he kissed away.

“I will never forget it, or you for that matter. You’re too perfect—“

“I’m not perfect,” he interrupted, shaking his head slightly so that his hair brushed back and forth over my forehead.

“Maybe you don’t think so, but you are perfect to me,” I assured him, seeing his expression soften and that undeniably adorable smile appear. “Stop smiling at me and kiss me already,” I told him slightly as a joke, but wanting to feel his lips on mine.

“So demanding,” he mumbled before fulfilling my request and closing the distance between us.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and let my other hand trace over the muscles in his back. He pressed his whole body against mine and I slowly began to sink deeper into the sand, but I didn’t mind. I loved the way he would trace his thumb along my jaw and let his other hand hold my hip in place, not that I was going to try and move away from him. I loved how I could arch my back and press closer to him and he would respond by wrapping an arm under me and holding me impossibly closer.