Chapter 1.

I was running through a dark forest, from what I don't know. I stopped when I came to a snow covered clearing in the forest floor.

"You're mine, Amber. Remember that. Don't try to run, don't try to hide cause I will always be there. In time you will see my love, and when you do, you will be by my side forever." I heard from a deep and husky whisper in the shadows.

"Who are you?" I said. turning in a circle to try and find any source of where the words were coming from.

"In time, love. You will see." I heard again. It wasn't until then when I noticed the rich english accent that rolled in the words that were being spoken to me. 

I turned sharply when I felt a something cold touch my shoulder only to see nothing. My eyes soon adjusted to the dark shadows surrounding the moonlit clearing of the woods, and that's when I saw it. It's piercing, almost luminescent red eyes right in front of me. The tall figure that could easily tower over my petite frame. A messy head of curly hair that was somewhat adorable. His pale skin almost glowing in the moonlight. What looked to be a young teenage boy, but the way he talked gave away that he was much older than I thought. 

"Please, my love. Don't leave me.." The figure said stepping forward into the moonlight.

I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily from my nightmare, the same nightmare that I have been having for the past 2 months?

"Who is he?" I muttered to myself.

I ran my hands through my thick auburn hair, sighing heavily. I looked over at my clock to see I had woken in time to get up for school. 

Great.. School.. I don't even know why I still go, technically i'm done. I finished all of my classes early. I just go so I have something to do besides sit at home by myself. Where are my parents? I don't know. They went out one night when I was 16 and never came home. I had to take care of my self. Pay the bills, buy my own food. Buy my own car. Now here I am, 18 years old. And adult, and i've done pretty good at growing up my self. I'm still a virgin, I don't drink, the only thing I do that my parents wouldn't approve of is smoking. I needed something to calm me down when they never came home so it's the only thing I could do.

Today was my last day of my High School career. And I was more than happy that it was over. I'm know as the outcast. I stick to myself. I don't have any friends, I don't need them. I don't dress up to impress anybody, I don't wear makeup and I sure as hell don't flirt with every guy that crosses my path. Honestly, people seem scared of me. Why? I don't know. 

I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom, flicking the light on and staring at myself in the mirror. I looked like a wreck. Dark black bags were forming under my light brown eyes from the last couple of sleepless and wreck less night. I threw my long hair into a high bun, stripping the somewhat damp clothes off of my clammy body while turning on the water in my shower and stepping in. I stood there under the hot water, letting it relax my body and allowing my mind to wonder, thinking about my nightmare.

Red eyes.

Those red eyes almost seemed captivating.

Please my love, don't leave me..

Those few words held so much sadness, pain, and loneliness. 

My head shot up when I heard something. Something that I couldn't just make out.

"Come to me my dear... I need you." I heard it that time as my eyes widened in shock. It sounded so familiar...

That's when I realized, it was the voice from the dream. The voice that has been haunting my dreams for two months. It was His voice.