Chapter 19.

I sat in the forest clearing for what seemed like hours, waiting for any sign of Harry to still be alive. I didn't hear his thoughts, didn't feel his heartbeat, nothing. My body was numb, not from the cold but from the fear and thoughts that I might have lost him  forever.

I looked up into the forest, darkness and fog taking over the snowy sky, making it seem that it was only a dream, but I knew it was so much more than that. I heard a twig snap to the left of me, my body reacting as I cradled Harry's head closer to my chest as a low growl formed in my throat. As I saw my brother step into the clearing, relief washing over me as he stepped closer.

"Amber, you need to go home.. It's not good for you to be out here alone at night, especially since your protector is-" He started before I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say it, Logan." I said as tears fell from eyes.

I looked down at Harry's still body, seeing him a sickening pale color. I grimaced as I brought my hand to his face, his skin colder than usual.

'He can't be.." I whispered as my eyes scanned his face.

"Come on Amber, we will take him home.." He said as pain coursed through his words.

I kept my eyes on Harry as Logan lifted him from my lap and off the ground, walking ahead of me as my body numbly began walking forwards.

As we reached the all to familiar house, Liam met us at the door. His cheeks stained with tears, as he developed me into a hug, causing me to cry harder. 

I looked over his shoulder to see Louis sitting against the wall, his head in his hands as he muffled his loud sobs.

I walked over to him and sat next to him, causing him to look towards me, before whispering a quiet sorry.

"I'm so sorry Amber, he shouldn't have gone, he was already weak to begin with. This is all my fault.." He said as more tears fell from his eyes.

I sat there quietly, not knowing  what to respond. I saw Logan walking down from the stairs, his eyes making contact with mine as he gave me a small smile. I took that as a sign and before anybody could say anything to stop me I ran up the stairs and into Harry's room, seeing him laying on his bed.

How was it that in such a fragile state, he still managed to look so beautiful..?

I crawled into the bed beside him, thinking of any way I could try to bring him back, to have the love of my life back.

My head shot up as an idea struck my mind, as my k-9's grew longer, bringing my wrist to my mouth, feeling my teeth sink into my skin, while using my free hand to bring his head into my lap. I rested my wrist on his slightly parted lips, allowing my blood to be the last chance I had at saving him.

As I felt my body getting weak, I pulled away, bringing my wrist back to my lips before dragging my tongue against the wound I inflicted on my self. 

I laid Harry's head back against his pillow before placing a light kiss to his for-head, muttering a soft 'I love you' against his skin, and walking out of the room and towards my own and falling into a deep slumber full of nightmares that I couldn't escape.

(Harry's POV)

Everything is dark.. why is everything dark? What happened to me???

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard low cries coming from beside me. I tried to open my eyes to see who it was, to ask why they were crying, but my body wouldn't budge. I mentally started to freak out. Why can't I move?

I'm not dead, am I?

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt someone place my head in their lap, waves of shock flowed through my body, making everything seem more vibrant, making everything seem so much realer.