Chapter 17.

Zayn and I had spent a little over 4 hours preparing ourselves for the fight that was to come later tonight. I gave Zayn one last snarl before I lunged off of my back legs and tackled him to the ground, his golden eyes finding mine and a snarl slipping from his mouth.

"Zayn, Amber, y'all need some rest. Y'all have been going at this for hours." I heard Liam say from the back door. I glanced at him and nodded my head before looking back at Zayn, seeing him roll his eyes before lightly pushing me off of him and standing up and shaking the snow off of his fur.

"Are you sure your ready for tonight, Amber.." I heard him say as we walked besides each other towards the house.

I glanced at the snow covered ground, sighing before nodding my head. I glanced up to Harry's window, a sigh falling from my lips again.

"Yeah, I just wish Harry would be there.." I said quietly.

I saw Zayn sit in the snow, causing me to follow his actions.

"You will be fine.. I promise." Zayn said while nudging my shoulder with his nose. As I was about to respond I heard rustling behind me, causing me to spin and crouch, seeing Le'anne walk out of the forest entrance, a sickening smirk playing on her lips.

"Well, if it isn't the wolf of the styles manor, and the hybrid." She said sending me a glare. I let a growl form in my throat, before taking a step towards her, anger pulsing through my body.

"Now now little hybrid. I just came to tell you to be prepared for later, my packs numbers have grew immensly over night." She said in a sickening voice, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Le'anne just leave." I heard Zayn say beside me, my head turning to look up at him, his jaw clentched and his eyes in a intense glare.

I saw her take a step back out of the corner of my eye, causing me to look towards her, her eyes staring at something behind me, before she turned and walked back inside. I glanced behind me and my body froze, seeing Harry leaning against the door frame, his eyes staring into mine.

"Come talk to me..?" I heard in my head as he turned and walked back inside, my body following behind him and Changing back to my human form before stepping inside. I walked up the stairs and towards his room, taking a deep breath as I grabbed the door handle and walked in. I saw Harry standing at the floor length window, one hand supporting his weight as he stared outside.

"Harry..?" I said quietly, seeing him turn around and walk towards me, his hand cupping my cheeks as he stared into my eyes.

"I want you to be careful tonight, Amber.. Please promise me that. If you get backed down, Zayn will be there to help, along with everyone else. You will not be alone in this." He said as he brought my body closer, wrapping his arms around my small frame, his chin resting on the top of my head. Tears started forming in my eyes as he placed a light kiss to my head.

"But you wont be there, Harry.." I said in a broken whisper, feeling his body freeze, he pulled away and looked down at me. His eyes changing from the natural green color to a mix of red and green then to a bright red.

"I will not be apart of something that can get you killed, Amber." He said through clenched teeth.

"Well then were not talking until this is over." I said as I took a step back from him, and walked towards the door.

"Amber, wait.." I heard him say but I ignored it and walked down the stairs, hearing a loud growl come from the living room, my body instantly Changing back to wolf form, my vampire senses picking up an unfamiliar scent as I ran towards the sound, stopping in my tracks when I saw a golden brown wolf standing in the opening of the living room, and Samantha laying on the ground, holding her arm as tears fell from her eyes.

"It's started little hybrid.." I heard in my head as the wolf darted around me and out the back door. I sprinted after the wolf and followed it to the all to familiar forest clearing, seeing Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Briana, Elizabeth and Emily surrounded by a group of maybe 25 wolfs, more coming

"We're outnumbered, Amber.." I heard Zayn say, his thoughts filled with worry as I stepped ahead of them and towards Le'anne. Her ears slicked back as I approached her, my head high as she crouched down.

Even her crouching down, she was still noticeably bigger than me. I glanced around at the other wolfs who were the same size as her. We were out numbered that was for sure, but that doesn't mean that we wont win. I looked into Le'anne's eyes as I saw a emotion flash through them but I couldn't place what it was.

I started to take a step towards her when an all to familiar voice behind me made my body freeze.

"Le'anne."

That almost sounded like Harry...

I watched intently as the figure stepped out of the shadows, followed by my brother, and towards me and Le'anne. His curls styled to perfection, his pale skin almost glowing in the moonlight, his bright red eyes finding mine as they turned a light shade of green before instantly turning red again as he made eye contact with my cousin.

As he got directly beside me, he placed his hand in my thick black fur, my head pushing into his thigh as he lightly pet my fur, calming my nerves, letting me know he was here, that he will always be here.

"If you want to fight Le'anne. Then lets fight." He said before lunging at her, slamming her to the ground as a wolf sank its teeth into the back of his shoulder, a hiss falling from his lips.

I jumped and sank my teeth into the wolfs neck, causing it to let out a whimper before falling off of Harry and turning to me. I let my top lip raise and a snarl slip from my mouth, before I jumped towards the wolf, sinking my teeth in the wolfs neck again, placing my paw on it's shoulder before I threw my head to the side, hearing the wolf land in the snow. I turned my head to Harry, seeing him holding his wounded shoulder but keeping his eyes on the wolfs surrounding him.

"You ready?" I said as his eyes finally caught onto mine. He lightly nodded his head as he grabbed a wolfs throat and slammed it to the ground. My eyes scanned the crowd as I finally caught sight of Le'anne making her towards Logan. A smirk fell onto my lips as I made my way towards her.

There it is guys!! New chapter!!!! How did y'all like it!? Let me know in the comment section, and don't forget to vote!!!

Much love, guys.

-AmberrNicholee<3