Chapter 12.

"Harry. Hide." I said through clenched teeth, my body heat slowly rising, my vision going black. "Now."

I heard shuffling behind me, and a cold hand wrap around my wrist. I averted my gaze from the door to look into the red eyes of the vampire standing beside me. His eyebrows furrowed, his lips set into a straight line, as his eyes searched my eyes. I saw him shake his head, his frown becoming more visible.

"Harry, you told me this is my fight... I don't want you getting hurt anymore.." I said as my anger slowly faded under his touch, my eyes filling with tears as I thought about my mate getting hurt.

I heard him let out a silent chuckle, his dimples showing.

"Love, i'll be fine. I'm more worried about the fact of you getting hurt. I can't let that happen." He said as he brought his hand up to my face and wiping away a tear that had fallen from my eye. I turned my gaze from his stare to the door, letting out a sigh that turned into a growl as I heard a quiet howl from somewhere in the house. I saw my vision fade to black before my body shifted into my wolf form. I watched Harry walk towards the door, following ever his every move as he opened the door.

He motioned with his hand for me to walk out first and I wasted no time running out of the room and down the stairs, seeing Liam and Samantha walking out of the living room, worried looks on their faces, their eyes a light shade of red. I lifted my nose into the air and took in a deep breath, picking up the musky scent of a wolf before following it into the kitchen and into the backyard.

As stepped onto the grass I heard a growl come from the side of me, causing my muscles to freeze and jump towards the sound. When I saw the golden eyes in the shadows I leaned down into a crouch, preparing myself for the wolf to jump. I felt a cold hand sink into the fur on my back, taking in Briana's scent, but didn't allow my attention to fall from the shadowed wolf.

"Who are you." I thought as a growl slipped from my throat.

"Well, if it isn't the new little wolf of the Styles manor." I heard in my mind as the wolf stepped out of the shadows the house, allowing me to see it's golden fur.

It couldn't be.. Could it..?

"What's wrong little sister? Not recognize me?" I heard again, only this time my body froze and sadness overtook my body.

"Logan?" I asked my body standing straight up, before taking a hesitant step towards the wolf.

I heard a growl come from him, my body stopping in its tracks as I felt tears form in my eyes.

"What happened to you..?" I asked, my thoughts filled with sadness and anger.

"I couldn't let my family see what I was. They would have disowned me anyways. But hell, looks like they disowned you too, huh? How's mum and dad, still taking bottles to the head?" He said in a mocking voice.

I let a growl slip from my throat as the anger overtook my sadness.

"They never came home... they disappeared just like you did." I replied as I slit my eyes at him, seeing the wolfs body freeze momentarily but quickly recovering and taking small steps towards me.

"Why are you here, Logan." I said, taking a step away from my brother.

"To hopefully knock some sense into you and get you away from these blood suckers, especially that one." He said, his eyes turning to a figure behind me. I followed his gaze and they landed on Harry, his eyes a bright red. I turned my head back towards my brother, seeing his teeth bared and his body in a crouch, getting ready to jump. As soon as I saw his back legs leave the ground I leaped towards him, my jaws clamping around his throat, blood seeping into my mouth, and throwing him to the opposite end of the yard. His body made a thud as it came into contact with the ground.

When I saw him stand, shaking the snow off of his fur, he glared at me, barring his teeth at me, a low growl slipping from his mouth.

"What is wrong with you, Amber!?" He asked before his eyes went wide, taking a small step back. "Wait a minute. You're marked. He's your mate! You can't possibly believe he actually cares about you, do you? It's not in his nature." I heard him say in a sickening joking voice.

As he finished his sentence, I leaped into the air, seeing him mimic my actions, our bodies colliding with one another before falling into the snow. I leaped up and jumped onto his body, my jaws once again making contact with his neck and my paws finding their way onto his shoulders, pinning him tot he ground. I heard a whimper fall from him, but not allowing myself to loosen grip.

"Think about it sis, I know you know what happened to Le'anne.. he hurt her.. What makes you think he wont do the same to you..?" He said in a quiet voice, resulting in my jaws tightening around his neck, another whimper escaping his mouth.

"Did she send you, Logan!" I semi-yelled. A growl following my thoughts.

"How's it feel? Jealousy, anger? All of it is so much more heightened now that you are what you are. Even if he does actually care, you can't become one of them, so what's the point, Amber? Huh? To die while he continues living and him finding another mate, and another, and another?" He said quietly, his words causing my thoughts to go wild, worry clouding my mind as I released my grip on his neck and stepped away from him.

"She's not a full wolf, there's still hope that she can be like me.." I heard Harry say quietly. His voice almost doubtful.

My gaze shifted to Harry as my vision filled with tears.

"You know he's right Amber. His words are hopeful but his thoughts aren't. He knows you will probably never be like him, that you will always be what you are.. He's probably just using you." I heard form beside me, I turned and saw my brother standing beside me, his hazel eyes glaring at Harry, His golden brown hair blowing when the wind came. I looked up at him and saw how much he has changed in the 3 years he's been gone. My heart being torn from not wanting to believe what he's saying, believing what he's saying, and seeing him again.

I allowed my body to change back into my human form, standing up beside my brother and looking up at his face, my brown hair falling down my back, seeing the little resemblance we had as siblings.

He gazed down at me, a small smile forming on his lips, as he eyed my features.

"I have missed you, little sister... Come home.. please.." He silently pleaded.

I tore my gaze from his and looked towards Harry, seeing his eyes a mix of red and green, tears forming as he brought his bottom lip between his teeth.

I looked back at my brother and wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him in a tight hold, feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

"No... Please no..." I heard Harry say in my head and I felt a pain spread through my chest knowing it was him who was feeling the pain.

I breathed deeply into my brothers neck and squeezing him tighter before letting go slightly.

"I am home, Logan.." I said in a whisper, feeling the pain in my chest disappear immediately and happiness take over my mind knowing Harry had heard me.

Logan let me go and slightly stepped away from me, his eyes set in a glare as he studied my face.

"Then know this is just the beginning of the war, Amber. And we will win." He said in a harsh whisper as he stepped backwards into the forest entrance, disappearing. I stared into the forest, my body numb, my eyes filled with tears as I watched the entrance, almost hoping he would walk back out and stay with me.

I felt somebody appear behind me, grabbing my wrist in their cold hand and turning my body from the woods, my body fighting their hold as I was almost scared to turn my back to the forest, scared I would miss seeing my brother again.

"Amber... Amber turn around.. please.." I heard Harry say, his voice soft and comforting.

I turned to look at him, my eyes in a glare as I studied his face.

I let the tears fall from my eyes, my body falling into his arms as he wrapped his arms protectively around my small frame that had just protected him.

He held me for what seemed like hours, before I pulled away from him and looked him dead in the eye.

"I want you to change me." I stated simply. Seeing his eyes widen and his body to freeze but quickly recover, before looking down at me, a small smile playing at his lips before he leaned down and placed a quick kiss to my lips. "Tonight"

So, wasn't expecting Amber to have a brother. xD

Who thinks she should have went with Logan? Who thinks she made the right decision by staying with Harry?

Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to vote/comment!!!

"Every heart holds two wolves. One is good, the other is bad. It's what makes you whole, but loving both can get you killed."

^^What do you think that means??^^

Maybe Harry does still love Le'anne, maybe something is going to happen to him??? Hmmmm.

I guess we will have to figure out later in the story! I really hope y'all like this chapter...

Much love!

-AmberrNichole.<3