Chapter 16.

(Harrys POV) 

I sat against the head board of my bed, looking at Amber's still figure as I waited patiently for her to wake up. I took a sharp breath as I saw her eye lids start to flutter open. I grabbed her hand as she opened her eyes fully and looked at me, confusion taking over her features.

"Harry? What happened?" She said weakly.

I gave her a small smile before I replied.

"You were hurt, you went to find me after I went to talk to Le'anne and yeah.." I said trailing off, bringing my hand to her cup her cheek, brushing my finger against her smooth skin, heat running through my hand. 

"How bad.." She said, as pain swept through her body, her wound healing slowly.

"Not to bad, but bad enough to make you pass out for a complete day." I said as I bent down to kiss her forehead.

"How could you go against my word and try to stop the fight, Harry." She said, causing me to pull away from her and look into her eyes. I let out a sigh before looking towards the window, regret flowing through my body. 

"I don't want you getting hurt.." I said quietly, hearing her let out a sarcastic laugh beside me, my eyes finding hers, before looking down at my lap as I saw her eyes in a sharp glare.

"This is my fight Harold. You can't keep me from that." She said through clenched teeth. 

"I know.." I said in a whisper, as she got up and walked towards the door, taking one look at me before walking out of the room and down the stairs.

I let out a loud sigh before following behind her, as I neared the kitchen I heard hushed voices, causing me to stop and listen to what was being said.

"Amber, are you sure you want to do this. It's risky." I heard Liam say before hearing Amber reply.

"I'm positive. It's time she gets handled once and for all. I can't keep living with her constantly trying to kill me or Harry.. I'm doing this for the both of us." She said, causing regret to run through my body. I took a step into the kitchen, slowly looking between the group, seeing all of their eyes giving me sympathetic stares, while Amber was giving me a small glare.

"We wouldn't have been in this mess if it wasn't for me.. I know who you were related to, and knew what the consequences would be if I was to make you my mate, but I did it any way. I was selfish. You're right, Amber, this is your fight, but I can't let you go fight with the possibility of getting killed." I said in a hushed whisper, knowing they would hear me. I kept my gaze on Amber, seeing her eyes soften with every word I said.

"And that is why I wont be there when this war breaks out." I said, standing up tall before turning around and walking back up the stairs towards my room. I felt a light pain spread through my chest, knowing my words had hurt Amber, but I couldn't stand by and watch my mate get herself killed. 

(Ambers POV)

As he said those words, I felt my heart shatter, a tear falling from my eyes as I watched him walkout of my sight.

How could you, Harry.. I thought as I heard our bedroom door close, waiting silently for his reply but never got one. 

I looked towards Zayn who was glaring in the direction of the doorway, feeling the heat radiating off of his body. 

"I'll be there Amber, I promise." I heard from beside me as I looked towards Briana, giving her a small not. I saw the rest of the group give a small nod, mentally agreeing with her. I saw Louis's eyes dart behind me as they grew wide, causing me to turn around and see Logan standing in the back door. A sympathetic smile on his face.

I saw my brothers arms open, and I wasted no time before running to them and wrapping my arms around his frame, feeling his lips make contact with the top of my head as I cried silently into his shoulder. 

"I'll be by your side the entire time, little sis. I Promise you that." I heard him whisper into my hair, causing my grip around his waist to tighten and me to cry harder. 

"She's making her move tonight.." He said as he lifted his head and looked at the group of people behind me. "Her troops are big, but their weak, compared to what y'all have on your side." 

I slowly turned and looked towards everybody else, their eyes sending glares at Logans words, I saw Zayn take a step towards us, a look of anger on his features.

"Well then I guess we will be ready." He said as his eyes found mine, a small smirk playing on his lips. I felt a smirk fall onto my lips, as I nodded my head towards him, bravery replacing the pain I was feeling before I spoke.

"If a fight is what she wants, then a fight is what she will get."

Oh my god guys, i'm so sorry!! This was supposed to be posted like a week ago but wattpad never posted it!!!! Luckily I had it saved on my computer so, yay!

I know this might not be the best chapter, but I have had writers block since last chapter. But I can promise this story is finally about to reach the good parts, so be ready for alot of drama, pain, and happy moments. Bare with me guys!

Please keep voting and commenting!! Give me some ideas on what y'all think is going to happen!

I love you guys!

-AmberrNicholee<3