Chapter 21.

Things were slowly falling back into place. Everyone was back to normal, for the most part. Harry is back to his normal silly self. Zayn is teaching me how to control my Changing, Liam helping me control my hunger that comes with the change of being a hybrid, Niall and Louis are helping hunt. The only thing that isn't the same is I can't feel Harry's emotion, read his thoughts, nothing. Ever since the day he finally opened up and I felt it all again for that small moment, it's been gone. Almost like a Void.

I stood at the bottom of the stair, on all fours as I shifted back and forth from one paw to the other, feeling the vibrations running through the old wood flooring of Harry and I's home waiting for a sound to signal my go. I heard a faint whistle from behind me, my ears shifting in the direction of the sound as I slowly turned towards the back door. I hunched down, waiting, as I heard a low howl from outside, I knew it was time.

Running was my favorite part of hunting. So many smells, feel, sounds. As I heard a stick break to my left, I slid to a stop, and jumped towards the stick, tackling Zayn to the ground.

"Good. But I wasn't your target." I heard in my head before he nudged me off of him, sending me into the snow covered forest. I stood up, shaking the snow from my fur, as I watched his golden brown coat disappear behind a mass of trees. I heard another whistle to my right, my head snapping in the direction of the sound, ears falling as I allowed a snarl to fall from my mouth.

"Their changing directions, Zayn. How do they expect me to catch them if their scent is everywhere instead of just in one place?!" I thought as I let out an annoyed breath of air.

I felt a hair fall onto my back, an all to familiar scent taking over my senses, causing me to turn in the direction and see Harry's' green eyes staring into my red ones.

"Focus. You're letting it go to you to much. Which area is the strongest smell coming from?" He said as he squatted next to me. His had running through the fur on my back, to in between my ears, as he lightly ran his hand through ym thick fur.

I let out a whimper an nudged his chest with my head, causing him to let out a light chuckle.

"Besides mine. " He said in between laugh. "Think of it coming towards me to attack, where is the scent the strongest." He said, now serious.

I looked towards the forest ground, my vision going red and blurry as I thought back to the fight with Le'anne. The pain I felt, the anger. I felt the wind pick up as I caught scent of something other than Harry. I braced myself, my ears falling back, my top lip raising allowing my teeth to show and a snarl fall from my mouth.

"Go get em." I heard Harry say, carefully so he wouldn't break my concentration. I lunged off my back feet into a fast sprint, the scent getting stronger as I got closer. I paused slightly as the wind changed direction, noticing the same smell all around the clearing I was in. My ears raised, trying to pick up a sound to follow. When I heard the crunch of leaves to my left, I turned in the direction and jumped. As I felt the body underneath me, I let out a snarl, glancing down seeing Niall with a smirk on his face. he raised his hand to brush my thick coat, causing me to snap at hi hand, his eyes growing wide before I saw his fangs. I bared my teeth, accepting his challenge as he threw me to the right, my back hitting a tree, only lightly enough to throw me off guard. I glanced in his direction, seeing him making his was towards me, his eyes a bright red. I leaped towards him, sending him to the ground, his hand stopping my jaw from closing fully around his hand.

"Your strong, I give you that much. But you're nowhere near as strong as a full vampire. Not yet, Amber." I heard him say right before I heard someone walking in my direction. I glanced over and saw the group walking towards us, each of them having a approving look on their face.

"What ya think, Harry. She doing good?" I heard Louis say as he looked over to his best mate.

Harry's' smirk grew, his eyes a beautiful green, as he waked towards me before kneeling down and taking my head in between his hands, is thumbs lightly stroking the fur on the side of my face, telling me it was okay to relax. I leaned my head into his hands and let out a deep sigh.

"She's doing fantastic." He said as he starred into my eyes. My ears perking up and tail wagging. "Let's go home?"

I stood by his side as he looked towards the group , slightly nodding his head as they all slowly nodded and turned around. I saw Niall walking up to me, his hand reached out in front of him. I walked towards him, resting my head in his hands.

"You did good today, pup. Tomorrow?" He said, causing me to let out a loud howl. I heard him laugh before he took off towards the rest of the group. I turned my head, to see Harry smiling behind me, his eyes a dark green now.

"Come on, Change. Let's go home, get you relaxed." He said as he turned around.

I felt my body grow hot as I Changed back, clearing my throat letting Harry know I was done.

"Home?" I said, a small smile playing at my lips.

"Home." He said before lightly kissing my cheek before taking off ahead of me.

There it is! I've been thinking of how I wanted this chapter to go and I really hope it was as good as it sounded in my head. I'm hoping to update soon and for the next chapter to be a little more... interesting. :P

Let me know what y'all think in the comments. Vote. All that good stuff. Message me if you want to get put into this story and I will try my hardest to put you in somewhere.

Much love, guys. <3