Chapter 9.

As the door closed I felt Harry let go of my hand and turn towards me. I felt his hand reach up towards my face, taking my chin in between his for finger and thumb, forcing me to look at him. When my eyes met his, my body jumped slightly at how bright his eyes were. I saw his jaw tense as he studied my face. I felt my body slightly start to shake as fear crept into my body. 

why are you looking at me like that, Harry.. I thought, to scared my words would fail me if I talked.

I saw his eyes squint as he took in my expression. Taking a deep breath, I allowed my self to catch his gaze as his body froze.

"Harry.." I said quietly, studying his reaction. 

When I heard a low growl slip from his lips, my body froze in place, scared of what would happen if I moved.

"How did you not know what you were Amber. How!?" He semi yelled causing my body to unfreeze and jump at how loud his voice was.

"I don't know Harry.. What happened to you.. you were just fine.." I said quietly staring into his eyes, noticing them change from red to green.

"I don't know Amber.. This is all just weird to me..." He said, his voice softening as he looked away from me.

"Weird to you!? How do you think it is for me!? You've had years and years to cope with what you are. I've had only a couple of days. And in those days I almost lost you completely. How do you think i'm handling this?" I said, my voice slightly louder than before. 

I saw his eyes glance towards the door behind me then back to me. 

"She's out there, isn't she?" He said in a hushed whisper. 

I felt anger seep through my veins, but I refused to let myself get mad.

"Yes." I said through clenched teeth.

I saw him take a step towards the door, causing my body to step back and block him from the door. He looked from me to the door, letting out a sigh before walking away and up the stairs towards his room. I let out a sigh of frustration, pinching the bridge of my nose to keep the headache I had from getting worse.

"You okay..?" I heard from the doorway in front of me causing me to look up and meet Samantha's. 

"Yeah, nothing I can't get over." I said, lightly shrugging my shoulders, a stressed sigh slipping from my lips. I looked back up at her, seeing a small smile on her face.

"You know none of us think any differently of you right? Sure, we don't know you that well, but your apart of this family now. He will come around and it will be easier for him to understand as time goes by. And plus, I'm sure Zayn likes having another wolf in the house." She said while walking over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"I do!" We heard from the other room causing us both to both laugh. I saw Zayn appear in the doorway, a small smile forming on his lips. I felt a tear that I didn't even know had formed fall, causing Zayns smile to fade before he walked over to me, taking me out of Samanthas embrace and into his own. 

"It will be okay, pup.. I promise." He said while running his hand through my hair, calming me somewhat before we heard a low growl from the stairs. I looked up to see Harry glaring at us. 

"Let her go, Malik." Harry said in a deep voice causing Zayn to step infront of me, taking a protective stance. 

"Calm down Harry.." I heard Louis say from the other room causing Harry to let out another growl.

"Mate. Don't even think about it." Liam said while wakling into the room towards me and Zayn.

"She's my mate. I do as I please around her." He said glaring between me and Zayn.