Chapter 4.

I stood there looking around Harry at the girl who stood in front of us.

Those eyes... My mind wondered back to the night in the forest and a shiver shot through my body thinking about those yellow, almost gold eyes of the best that almost killed me.

"What are you doing here Jade..." I heard Harry growl. I looked up at him to see his eyes slowly changing to the bright red that I feared the most. Anger.

"Heard from a little wolf down the pack that there was a new girl at the Styles manor. Figured i'd drop by and make my welcome." She said as a smirk played across her lips.

"I think you should leave.." Harry said pushing me farther behind him, completely shielding my body from his.

Jade took a step inside towards harry and I heard a growl form in the back of his throat. I reached my hand up and wrapped it around his for-arm to steady my shaken body. I noticed Jade walk up and reach her hand towards Harry's face, running a finger along his now tense jaw.

"Now, Harold. That wouldn't be very nice hospitality." She said giving him a fake puppy dog face.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart and doubled over, clasping my hand over my chest trying to numb the pain. Is this what happens when other girls touch him..? I felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist, causing me to look over at him, noticing his eyes never left Jade. I waited for the pain in my chest to subside and as it did Harry looked over to me anger flashing through his eyes.

When I tell you to run. Run. Do not Hesitate. Go upstairs and stay there until I go get you. Understand? I heard in my head. I lightly nodded my head only enough for him to notice. I glanced at Jade and saw her fall into a crouch, her now sharp k-9 teeth now on full display. Fear struck my body and Harry's arm unwrapped from my waist. I watched as he crouched down the same as I noticed his eyes now fully bright red. His face palling in the process of him letting all of his humanity drift away.

Run. Now. I heard in my mind and I didn't dare allowing my body to freeze like last time. As I turned and started running up the stairs I heard a growl and told myself to not turn around, in fear of seeing Harry getting hurt. I reached my room and slammed the door shut trying to block out the sound of what was going on downstairs. I slid down the door to sit against it pulling my hands over my ears and squeezing my eyes shut. A single tear falling from my eye as pain coursed through my body knowing Harry had gotten hurt.

(Harrys POV)

As I saw Amber run towards the stairs I felt claws run across my chest causing my head to snap towards Jades now wolf form. I lunged towards her, sending us toward the ground. I caught my self and instantly stood up, bringing my foot back letting it fall and make contact with the wolfs stomach making it whine from the pain. I saw the wolf stand up and lunged towards me again, sinking its teeth into my arm making my cry out in pain. I stumbled back, grabbing my arm letting the pain fade. I saw her making her move towards the stairs and I was instantly in front of her, not allowing her to go any farther. I grabbed her throat and in one motion snapped her neck to the side.

I looked at her now still wolf body and realized what I had done. I know why she came here, I killed her mate a few years ago in a fight. She wanted revenge, just like I would if someone was to kill Amber. Amber... I made my up the stairs, hearing her muffled sobs through the door and knocked lightly. I heard her take a sharp breath and sighed lightly.