Chapter 7.

I stared at Harry trying to put the pieces together. How does she know him? More importantly how does he know her.. I looked over at Le'anne who was looking between Harry and I with a sickening smirk on her face. 

"I remember when you would protect me like you protect her.. Sad isn't it?" She said while taking slow steps towards us causing me to step in front of Harry and a low growl to slip from my throat.

Start explaining, Le'anne. I thought causing her to stop in her tracks, looking down at my still wolf form. I stared into her eyes seeing them change from brown to gold. I crouched down baring my k-9's at her. I saw her roll her eyes before averting her attention from me. 

"Leave her out of this Le'anne.. This is between me and you and what should have been settled many years ago." I heard Harry say in a barely audible whisper, but my ears caught it. I turned to look at him, my head slightly turning to the side in confusion. He glanced down at me, not fully making eye contact. I turned my head back to her to see her glaring at him. 

"Tell her what you did to me Harry. How you left me once you found out my secret." She said through clenched teeth. I slowly walked backwards away from them, finally putting things together.

She used to be his mate..? He left her when he found out she was a wolf.. like me... Will he do the same to me.. My thoughts scrambled together as I felt my heart slowly breaking.

"NO! That's not gonna happen to you Amber.. I will never leave, I pro-" He said before Le'anne cut him off.

"Don't feed her that line of bullshit, Harold. That's what you said to me before practically ripping my heart out of my chest." She said quietly. I could hear and feel the pain behind every word she said. 

When I looked over at her I saw her falling to her knees, a single tear slipping from her golden eyes. I noticed Harry walking towards her, lifting her from the ground and into his arms. I felt my body grow weak with pain, causing my four paws to collapse from under me as he made contact with her skin. 

You still love her... Don't you.. I said to Harry, making his head snap towards my whimpering body. His eyes widened as he realized what he has done.

"Amber, I'm sorry, I don't know what I was-" 

Don't. Harry. Just don't.. I thought before I lifted my body back onto my four paws and ran out of the room into the cold London air. 

I ran as far and fast as my body would let me, and before I noticed I was in the snow clearing where Harry had first saved my life.. When he first told me I was his mate. I collapsed into the snow, allowing my body to relax as I felt my bones start to shift back to their human form. 

I laid there shaking from the bitter air, tears falling from my eyes as I replayed everything through my head.

He loves her.

Was he using me to get over her?

I'm a wolf.

He could never love me..

What will happen now?

I love him..

My last thought made my body freeze. It was true though, I loved Harry.. And now I lost him..

I heard a wolfs howl in the distance, making my head turn in the direction it was coming from. I felt my body instantly heat up as my bones started shifting back to the form they were in not long ago, preparing myself for a fight.

When I saw a light grey wolf walk into the forest, it's ears folding back, teeth bared at me. I followed the wolf with my eyes, taking in it's movements. When I saw it leap at me, pinning me to the ground, I let out a small whimper. When I turned my head towards it I saw it's light golden eyes staring at me my body froze. The wolfs breath coming out in huffs as it stared back at me. I laid my head back down on the snow covered floor, letting out a small whine.

Help me.. I thought. I saw the wolfs ears pick up as it's breathing slowed down. It slowly unpinned me, taking slow steps back. 

Amber.. I heard in my head, causing my head to jerk up and turn in the direction of the wolf. 

Zayn..? I said slowly getting up to look at the wolf better. 

How...? I would have noticed when I met you.. He said to me.

I didn't even know.. Zayn i'm so scared.. I said to him softly.

Where did you go..? Harry is worried sick. He said quickly walking towards me, making sure I was okay.

Le'anne took me.. I said  hanging my head, feeling the same familiar pain spread through my body.

I saw Zayn tense, before quickly walking to sit in front of me, looking me directly into my eyes.

Where's Harry. Zayn said before a low growl slipped his mouth.

I looked up at him, before looking back at the ground.

No.. He wouldn't.. Amber she is really old news, you have nothing to worry about. He said while he pushed one of his paws towards mine. 

He ignored me Zayn. He only cared about how she was feeling. He doesn't care about me. I said, a growl slipping from my lips. I stood up and took off running again. I ran for what seemed like hours, before I finally reached the familiar mansion. 

Harry..? I said hoping he had gone back home. that maybe Zayn was right. I walked towards the door, when It was yanked open and I was face to face with 7 pairs of red eyes staring at me. I stepped back, a low whimper escaping my lips.

It's me... I thought hoping they could understand me. I heard a growl come from one of them. I turned my head in the direction of the growl realizing it came from Samantha. Well, guess they can't understand me... As I saw her start taking steps towards me, I heard something from behind me growl, I turned to see the light grey wolf from the woods. 

Zayn.. Help.. I thought as he took a protective step in front of me.

Stop. It's Amber. Harry would kill you. I heard him say knowing that Briana would hear him I saw the rest of them freeze as they stared at me and Zayn, their eyes slowly turning back to normal. 

"Amber..?" I heard Briana say. I stepped out from behind Zayn and walked towards her, my head hanging low. I felt her cold hand sink into my fur as I heard somebody walking behind me. I turned towards the footsteps and froze when I saw Harry with Le'anne trailing behind him. I saw her smirking at me. My body froze as a low growl followed by a whimper slipped from my throat as I tunred and walked into the house. 

"What are you thinking Harry!? You can't just do that to her!" I heard Elizabeth say before I headed up the stairs into my room.

He really doesn't care.. Was the last thing i thought before my body transformed back into it's human form. I laid down on my bed, tears slowly falling from my eyes before I drifted into a restless sleep.

I really hope this chapter is good. I just really needed to update :/

What do y'all think is gonna happen with Amber and Harry? Everyone else doesn't seem to be happy with him. Let me know what y'all think is going to happen!! 

I will bring the rest of the characters in more now, and drama WILL come.

Picture of what Amber and Zayn looks like in wolf form to the side!

If y'all know anybody who maked trailers for stories, PLEASE tell them to message me!! I would really like a trailer for this story!!

SO many comments, votes, and reads. It's kinda unbelievable. Haha. Keep sharing this story.

Comment and vote!! 

Much love!! 

-AmberrNicholee<3