Together

Annabeth's POV

I'm so happy that Percy and I actually forgave each other. I really missed him and I'm so happy that we were finally together again. 

"Does this mean we're girlfriend and boyfriend again?", Percy asks me with a hopeful look on his face

I thought about this for a minute. I really liked Percy but I don't want anything like this to happen again. Percy's hopeful smile starts to turn into a frown. 

"Fine", I tell him with a huge smile on my face, "We're dating again"

The waitress that served me ice cream earlier comes back to my table, hands Percy a spoon and winks to me as she walks away. For the rest of the school day, Percy and I sat in the restaurant and ate ice cream and just talked about everything.  

Once we finished the tub of ice cream, we realize that we had to go back to school to pick up our knapsacks. On the way inside the school, we run into Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank and Leo. 

"You guys all wanna walk to my house?", Piper asks with a smile on her face as she sees Percy and I holding hands. 

"Sure", I reply and everyone else agrees

Percy and I walked inside to grab our bags and then we start to walk away with the rest of the group. On the way to Piper's house, Percy and I held hands and it felt so much better to be with him again. I really missed Percy and I'm grateful to have him back.

Once we get to Piper's house, we all run up to her room and we decide to just talk to one another and have a good time. Piper's maid came and brought us snacks and we ate while we talked to one another. 

"So, I see that you and Percy are back together", Leo says with a smile on his face

"Yup", I smile proudly and Percy races over and grabs my hand. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and I could see Piper having a major fangirl moment.

It felt nice to be back with my friends just talking and having a great time. I really missed being happy and I'm so grateful to have such amazing friends. At the end of the night, the boys went home and Piper, Hazel and I had a sleepover at Piper's house and just talked about our relationships the entire time. I'm so happy to be back with my friends and feel happy again.