Chapter 29...

It has been 2 nervous months. I've hardly ever leave the house and if I do I'm beside Nate. I've been pregnant for now 3 and a half months. My belly is slightly bulging but it is quite noticeable.
I decided on now finding the sex. Having a surprise is what makes all this worth it. I haven't received any more messages since that one from two months and I'm quite thankful for that. I'm just wishing the police had taken them all.

I haven't seen or spoken to perrie since I left, I hoped that she is doing well and that she hasn't been found by zayn and the rest of the boys.

" Payton here's your phone. It won't stop buzzing" Nate groans throwing my phone down to my bed. I hear the door close behind him meaning he had left.

I furrow my eye brows looking down at the unread messages from an unknown contact. I shake my head knowing I shouldn't read it. I place my phone under my pillow getting up from my bed.
I have a short cute dress on that didn't make me look so young and pregnant. I know I wouldn't have a choice if I did raise my baby around Harry.

Me and the baby would both be around an unstable person. Or people I should say, being constantly messed around with wouldn't make for a good turn out with the baby.

I make my way down stairs to the kitchen grabbing an apple. I some how couldn't get my mind off the message. What if it was a warning that Harry knows where I am. And I should leave.
What if its another threat towards me from either Harry or the others. Or if perrie is in need of help.

Before I could make my way upstairs to retrieve my phone reading the messages, I head Nate by the front door having a conversation from what sounds like a girl. I slowly make my way to the front door.

My eyes then almost bulge out of my head, seeing the well known blonde girl right Infront of my brother. She then turns noticing my presences.
Her smile widens moving past Nate and into the house quickly running to my arms.

" I'm so sorry I put you through all this" she whimpers in my arms, I run my hands up and down her back already knowing that she's crying.

" what happened?" I ask pulling away, she sobs once more wiping away the tears before looking at me.

" he knows where you are. He's on his way and he's pissed off" her eyes then move down to my small baby bump. A smile appears on her lips while mine completely vanishes.

" when is he coming" I whisper out not being able to look at her anymore. I keep my eyes on my belly, we're both in a whole load of trouble " does he know" I quickly add not letting my eyes leave my bump.

" soon, I luckily just left before zayn had told him. And no he doesn't know. I left that for you" she whispers, I move my eyes up to hers.

" I won't let him take you Payton." Nate says from beside perrie. I shake my head meeting his eyes.

" you won't be able to stop him, and I don't want you to get hurt. I still need you" I reply my voice becoming more and more weak.

" did they do anything to you?" I ask perrie who's looking from me to Nate.

" zayn punished me along with Harry. They had found out about my plan just before we had left, it was to late for me to leave the country line till they caught me" she sighs. " I truly thought you had gotten away. Until Harry got your number and had been tracking you ever since" she finishes. I nod placing a hand on my belly. I then turn to Nate quickly.

" please leave with me. I don't want to go with him. I don't want him to know I'm pregnant" I rush grabbing hold of both perrie and Nates hands.

" he'll be here any moment Payton. It's no use, you'll just make him more angry" perrie says placing a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me. I take deep breaths trying to calm myself as well.

" I can't. I can't go through this again" I panic. My eyes widen hearing a loud bang of the door echo through the apartment. Nate walks away ready to answer the door while perrie guides me to take a seat on the couch.

" he won't hurt you Payton." She says intertwining her fingers with mine squeezing hard as Harry enters the room. His glaring at both perrie and I. He slowly makes his way toward me to be stopped by Nate, his hand on Harry chest pushing him back a bit.

" and who the fuck are you" Harry growls turning to Nate. He doesn't seem threatened at all even though Harry's figure is slightly bigger and more dominating. Nate steps forward standing his ground.

" my brother" I whisper answering for him, I don't look at anything except for mine and Perries hands.

" tell him to leave. Payton" Harry spits. I look up to find his eyes on me, knowing I should do as I'm told, I decide against it.

" no Harry" I whisper, I then feel his presence now Infront of me, he kneels down beside me

" look at me. Now" he growls, I slowly look up to meet his harsh gaze. No emotions could be shown in the once known eyes. " tell. His. To. Leave" he spits harshly. I then look up to Nate who's looking down.

" Nate, I can handle it" I speak lowly. Nates head then snaps up, giving me a harsh glare before stalking towards Harry lifting him up from his knees and punching into his right side jaw.

Harry's head turns before he reacts. I quickly stand to my feet along with perrie ready pull them back.

I then watch as Harry's eyes meet mine, his mouth hanging open and taking steps back from Nate who's being pulled away by perrie. Harry's eyes then land on my belly , his mouth still open.

Soon enough he's Infront of me his eyes still glued on my belly. His hands move from his sides to my growing stomach.

" your pregnant" he whispers his eyes now meeting mine. Showing the greatest emotion of them all. Love...

...

Ill be updating soon. Most likely tomorrow :) .. Love the comments thank you all so much xxx