Chapter 45...

I woke up, my eyes feeling ten time heavier then they did when I fell asleep. All I've been dreaming of lately is the night mare that's bound to be my future. And arias apparently.
I will do everything I can to not let her end up like me. I don't care if I kill myself trying. No one should ever be living like this.

Harry had finally cut down the rules to afew simple ones, non of the outgoing ones like looking out the window. What am I going to do? Jump.
I would be so much more happier if I had no rules. I'm literally scaring myself if I do something and he's going to punish me from it.

I don't want him to punish me and I don't want to find out what he has planned for me.

Rules;

1. Do as your told, and know the consequences if you do not obey.

2. Do not step foot out of the house without a trusted personal by your side.

3. Do not lock or close door behind you.

4. Do not talk to Louis. I mean it. Or any other guys besides Nate and the other 3 boys.

5. If the boys tell you do something. Do it.

The rules were all so stupid. Even though he wouldn't have been the only one writing them.

Still not being able to lock or close the door behind me is a bit far. Even though it is Harry.

And I understand not talking to Louis, even though I don't want to talk to him he could have been the father of my unborn baby.

I get up from the couch walking away from the lounge room and into kitchen where I find both zayn and perrie.

Harry and Louis are out getting after things for us to eat and the essentials. At.east I think.

I intently glare at zayn while grabbing myself a glass of water. He chuckles softly noticing me, make perrie also notice.

She frowns looking from me to zayn before speaking.

" is something wrong" she asks the both of us, I raise my eyebrows. I mean hasn't he told her yet.

" no" zayn glares back. I scoff loudly rolling my eyes.

" why the hell haven't you told her. I meant how could you keep something like that from her" I shout getting overly frustrated. He quickly stands to his feet, I still keep my distance from him, knowing he's no different then Harry, and he won't hesitate to hit me.

" what. Tell me" perrie says talking to me while shoving at zayns chest when he tries to walk towards me.

" he killed Victoria" I growl. Perrie then gasps looking from him to me, not sure what to do. She then frowns keeping her eyes on zayn.

" YOU FUCKING WAIT PAYTON" he yells ready to charge at me. I gasp walking backwards into something hard. I look up finding Niall looking overly confused by the situation.

" what's wrong" he yells over zayns and Perries argument that I have just caused.

" I told perrie about vic" I shrug not really finding it as a big deal. It's really not perrie should know that her boyfriend is a killer.

" you shouldn't have done that" Niall shakes his head watching zayn and perrie. I look back, my mouth hanging open when I find perrie on the floor. Her eyes closed and not moving.

" what have you done" I scream going to run to perrie till I'm pulled back and into nails chest. I struggle yelling out for him to let go.

Zayn stands there heavily breathing, ready to beat the shit out of me.

" SHE WAS BEGINNING TO FUCKING TRUST ME AGAIN" he yells coming closer.

" zayn mate don't. Harry wouldn't like you touching her" Niall warns. And I watch as Liam comes into view. Catching on quickly.

I scream loudly being punched on my jaw my whole body moving from the force but restricted by nialls body.

I hear zayn and Liam both yelling, Niall turns me around holding me at arms length looking at me, expecting me.

" go upstairs and have a bath. Harry will be home soon" Niall smiles at me hugging me softly before letting me go. I slowly walk past the commotion of zayn and Liam and up the stairs into Harry's bedrooms.

I shed the clothes I had on and sit in the empty bath tub, filling it with cool water. I, not prepared to look at my face, knowing there's going to be a big bruise covering my face. I mean I should be used to having bruises on me by now.

I sink down letting the water soak in my hair washing the blood from my lip. If only it could stay like this. Me by myself alone for once.

...

May be updating tonight... Thank you all for the lovely comments xxx
Also please follow me on Instagram.. 1dfanfics1069