Chapter 41...

I don't know how I got to this point, what made me get to this point.
I shouldn't have went out that night, I should have ran when I could. I should have told Victoria from the beginning.
It's my fault she's dead, it's my fault Nates in this shit. It's my fault that I'm here. Everything is my fault.

My head feels like a heavy rock has been smashed onto it, my body still feeling numb and weak. My eyes to heavy to be able to open. My heart torn and totally hollow.
I could feel soft carpet at my finger tips which twitch against the hard floor. The feeling of air coming up my neck makes me cough and gag.

My eyes open on there own, still feeling quite heavy. I lay back down breathing in and out trying to calm my self.
Doesn't work.

I sit up slowly and look around. I'm in some sort of dungeon, or basement, not light being shown into the large room. I didn't know they had a basement?

I could hear the loud footsteps coming from upstairs, then the door opening. The footsteps become lighter coming down the stairs.
Perrie then comes into view, she looks at me and sees I'm awake. She walks to me not saying a word. Her jaw showing a fresh bruise.
Looks like I'm not the only one being taught a lesson in this fucked up house.

" I'm so sorry about Victoria" she gives me a sympathetic smile kneeling down beside me. I nod looking away from her.

Victoria was my best friend back in New York, she was my only friend. Her and Nate were close as well since they did date back in teenage years.
When I see Nate next I will be beating the shit out of that bastard.

" what are they planning to do with me?" I ask, my voice hoarse from not talking in god knows how long.

" I'm not sure sweetheart, I'm not even allowed down here at the moment." She whispers looking from me back to the door.

" go I don't want you being hurt because of me, it's happened more then once" I speak pushing her away. She sighs turning around and walking back up the stairs. Leaving me to my own thoughts.

...

I'm laying in the middle of the dark room, I could hear less and less footsteps meaning its nighttime. But yet I'm not tired.
My thoughts have been eating me alive, Victoria's one of those thoughts coming in and out of my mind, I even thought I saw her in my head. Acting as if she usually would. Telling me to stand up for myself.

But I know if I did that, I would end up like her. Dead.

I jump back hearing a cough from above me. I open my eyes seeing its Louis. He slightly smiles at me and sits down beside me. I frown looking up at him.

" anything you say will not help I'm sorry" I warn again closing my eyes.

" oh I'm not here to give you advice" he chuckles still sitting where he was. I open my eyes again looking up at him confused. Then the though ran through my head, maybe he's here to rape me again.

" not that either" he speaks again almost like reading my thoughts.

" I'm here to finally tell you I'm sorry, I tried to tell you last time, but your just so damn stubborn and now that you down here. I'm sure you'll listen, and possibly forgive me" he says keeping eye contact the whole time he talked.

" I really don't care anymore Louis, it just stirs up old memories" I say closing my eyes again. I can't stare at him.

" I got you some food, Harry plans on starving you till you beg for him" Louis stiffens a laugh.

" thank you" I say not opening my eyes. I hear him stand and his foot steps slowly retreat away back up the stairs. He closes the door behind him leaving me yet again with my thoughts.

...

I jump awaking myself, hearing loud thuds and yelling from upstairs. I didn't even notice I had fallen asleep. I look beside me finding a banana and some juice that Louis had left me last night.

I quickly eat and drink the food before someone had opened the door heavily making there way down the stairs. And quite slowly might I add.

Soon Harry comes into view. He glares making his way towards me. I sit up as he stands Infront of me, at dangerous height.

" why'd you run darling" he snarls out. Looking down at me with complete disgust. I scoff moving back not being able to stand to my feet. There still so numb.
I don't answer him trying to find my way to my feet but fail miserably. I use the wall and lean against it sighing.

" because. I don't want this. Isn't it obvious" I spit back. His eyes show slight sadness. I then hear loud yelling coming from upstairs and make there way down stairs into the room. Zayn and perrie both joining me and Harry.

Perrie shows a lot of panic, scared. I frown confused till I look back at Harry. His eyes now black, the same when I first met him.

Harry storms towards me backing me and pushing me into the cement wall.

" don't you get it. Your mine. Not Victoria's. not Jason's. not Paul's. but mine" he snaps making me flinch with each word that he spat.

" fuck off. You lost me. Don't you fucking get it styles, you killed me when you killed my best friend" I spat back, he grows a evil grin on his face. Which makes me even more pissed.

My knee then lifts hitting him hard in the balls. His smiles fades as he groans hitting the ground.

" shit" I mumble. I'm possibly dead as soon as he recovers.

My eyes widen looking at zayn and perrie who have just witnessed everything. Perrie looks impressed and shocked. While zayn looks as if he's going to go into a fit of laughter. I quickly react by lifting my feet into use running past zayn who looks at me ready to chase after me.

I bite onto my tongue running up the stairs being careful not to trip and fall to my possible death. I could hear Perries screams after zayn as he chases after me. I quickly notice I'm in fact in there house.
I quickly run past Liam who looks overly confused, and run up more stairs towards the room that belonged to Harry, I made it inside the bathroom slamming and locking the door behind me.

I breath heavily letting my back slide down the door, hearing the loud bangs and yells directed at me to open the door. No way in hell was I going to open the door.

I silently curse myself. How could I be so stupid. I only get myself into more dangerous trouble.

...

Updating tomorrow :) so I hope you all like :) xxx