Chapter 22...

I wake up finding myself yet again alone in bed. I would have to get used to this, Harry using me then leaving me like he had before.

I sit up from bed, grabbing my phone from under the pillow I had left it. I opened the new message that was sent late last night.

' I don't care Payton. Just know
I'm coming. I love you '

From; anon

I sigh leaving it at that, I should reply letting him know I love him and I will be seeing him in the near or distant future. I look up finding Harry leaning against the door frame, watching me.

When he takes steps towards me I quickly hide my phone back under my pillow. He frowns taking a seat next to me on the bed.

" why do you have your phone sweetheart?" He asks, I shudder at what he calls me, reminding me of when he used to call me that.

" I found it?" I shrug, saying it more like a question. He scoffs still eyeing me.

" give it" he snaps holding out his hand, I pout my lips placing my phone in his hand. Luckily it has a lock so he won't be looking through it.

I watch as he gets up exiting the room. I pull myself out of my bed, my foot still sore so I can only limp. I struggle to get changed then make my way downstairs to find everyone awake. Seating around the kitchen and lounge room.

I make my way over to the boys sitting beside Harry.

" perrie, would can you take Payton with you" Harry says, I look up finding perrie next to Niall. Perrie nods walking to me, she holds her hand out for me which I gladly take.

...

" where are we going?" I ask perrie as we both jump out of the car walking towards the shopping centre. She takes my hand in hers almost like she cautious with me, like I'm going to run.

" how weird to see you here perrie" I hear someone spit from behind me and perrie. We both turn to find a tall middle aged girl. She eyes both me and perrie before speaking again.

" I'm surprised zayn let his bitch loose" she scoffs her eyes now on me.

" and let me guess. Harry's new little pet" she smiles, not a nice smile I might add.

" fuck off Abby" perrie hissed pulling me slightly behind her. Abby laughs.

" oh please. I could arrest both your asses right now. But that won't be fun will it. You and all the boys know I like a chase. And you my darling, are just an add on" she says turning to me. She walks closer to me.

" and I know you don't want to be there" she almost whispers.

" I said fuck off." Perrie spits pulling me with her into the shops.

....

" she was there. Abby knows we're here" perrie yells at the boys. I'm still sitting on the couch with Harry not really paying attention, all there doing is yelling about the same stuff over and over.

" she could have followed you. Are you that dumb" Harry then yells making me flinch. He sighs looking down at me, his eyes showing much anger. I huff taking his hand in mine.

" who is she?" I ask Harry as more yelling continues in the background.

" the head of the police force." Harry says giving my hand a squeeze. I nod looking from my hands back to Harry.

" what does she want?" I ask softly not wanting to anger him.

" us. Dead" he almost growls. I nod again looking down at mine and his hands.

" I love you darling" he says kissing my cheek before standing letting my hand go and walking away.

I then watch perrie take a seat where Harry just was, she looks at me as she talks.

" everything's going to be fine" she sighs, I know she's lieing....

I will be updating soon... Please comment on what you think xxx