Chapter 47...

" Payton, wake up" I could hear perrie talking, or i should say yelling while I'm being shaken. I groan slowly opening my eyes, noticing perrie above me giggling at me. I huff leaning up so I'm sitting and look beside me noticing I'm alone in bed.

How early does Harry wake up, I can only remember once I have woken up and he was still asleep beside me.

I rub my eyes while yawning. I'm not the best to be woken up. I only like when i wake up by myself, I open my eyes looking up at perrie, her eyes showing excitement, which I don't see much of.
I'm actually excited because she's excited.

" I have someone here. But you gotta get up" she says slightly still giggling, how could she be so happy with what had happend yesterday. She has multiple bruises on her pale skin, I'm actually used to seeing her with bruises on her which is sad.

I sigh getting up and out of bed following behind perrie. She makes her way downstairs which I slowly and closely follow. Careful not to trip and fall with my clumsy self.

" where are we going, I'm still in only a shirt" I groan as I keep following her to the lounge room. Perrie then stops in place and watches me, waiting for me and still not replying to my complaint.

I frown walking into the room, my eyes widen and my jaw drops at the sight Infront of me.
The blonde haired girl, who used to be my room mate squeals running into my arms, I'm still shocked to even process of what's going on, I quickly shove aria away holding her by her shoulders.

" what the hell are you doing here." I yell, she jumps back slightly not expecting me to be angry. I'm complete pissed off, not at her exactly but at Louis.

" Louis brought me here to see you, are you not happy?" She asks frowning.

" of course I am. But I'm afraid you won't be able to leave" I bring her into my arms whispering to her. Knowing Louis has a short temper and who knows where Harry is.

I let go of her, Louis now standing behind her, taking arias waist in his grip. I shake my head taking more steps back into someone's chest, I feel his hands move around my waist his breath now hitting my neck.

" I wouldn't" he whispers his lips now touching my neck. I nod faking a smile at both aria and Louis. How the hell would he know I'm about to go off my head at Louis.

" good girl" he whispers again pulling away. I sigh heavily looking at both Louis and aria. I guess if there happy.
I hear footsteps from behind me but assume its Harry again.

" at least your here" I smile at aria, then turn away running into to hard chest.

" sorry" I mutter and quickly move back noticing its zayn. He glares at me looking as if he's about to snap again.

" get away from me whore" he hisses whispering so no one else could hear me. I frown at him rolling my eyes as I walk away.
He started this.

" Payton!!" I jump being so close to the yell for me from Harry, I slowly turn looking at him waiting for him to reply.

" I'll be back later, don't wait up for me" he says bending down to kiss me. He and I both smile when he pulls away. I nod watching as both him and Niall leave.

I turn walking around the rather large house trying to find perrie, I haven't seem her since this morning.
I find her in the kitchen, her arms wrapped around zayn. Her eyes showing that she had been crying. They both move back and zayn wipes under her eyes, mumbling something to her. She nods looking from him to me.

Perrie smiles at me getting zayns unwanted attention. He glares still pissed from yesterday's event. And I can't say that I'm not angry at me as well. I shouldn't have brought up something around perrie.

Perrie moves her finger telling me to come to them, which I cautiously do. I stand closer to perrie and keep my distance from zayn.

" do not tell anyone." Zayn hisses, causing perrie to hit his arm. He cracks a smile which I fairly reply.

" I'm pregnant" she whispers not taking the smile off her face. My jaw drops and eyebrows raise, totally surprised.

" holy shit, congratulations" I yell wrapping my arms around her squeezing her tightly.
" oh god I'm so happy for you" I whisper feeling happy tears run down my cheeks as I pull away. She giggles wiping my cheeks.

" both of you, congratulations" I laugh wiping my eyes as more tears spill over.

I'm overly surprised, excited, scared and happy for them. I'm surprised that a girl as smart as perrie would get herself pregnant, excited for a new member to the house, scared for the baby in such a fucked up household, and happy for the two.

...

Perrie being pregnant could only be the worst thing at the moment, with all the drama with Paul and the police involved in Harry gang.
There still trying to find the guys, but Harry give me little to no information.

I still haven't heard from Nate, which is quite weird. He just left when I was unconscious. Some brother.

I'm currently waiting in bed for Harry, I want to see him before I fall asleep. And I'm unsure if he's going to be here when I wake up tomorrow.

I turn looking at the clock. 1.36 AM. I groan turning back so I'm facing the sheets on the bed.

Afew moments had passed and I could hear the front door slam shut, the way Harry usually does. It's sad that I know the sound of the door makes when Harry's home.

I smile to myself hearing the loud foot steps coming from down the hall getting closer and closer till the sound of the bedroom door is heard.
I don't look and pretend to be asleep as I hear him taking and throwing his clothes around the room.

The bed then dips his hands snaking around my waist pulling me to him as his head comes in contact with my neck.

" I told you not to wait up sweetheart" he whisper. Smiling against my skin, I turn now facing him, his hands still around my waist. Pulling me further into to making me lay on his bare chest.

" I found a house" he says his eyes closed and head on the pillow. I frown looking at him to see if he wasn't joking.

" why" I mutter, unsure if my tone is harsh or just confused.

" fine live with zayn and Louis." He chuckles opening his eyes to look at me. A smile appears on my lips, causing him to also smile.

" when?" I ask drawing patterns on his tattooed chest.

" after the wedding" he murmurs sounding as if he's about to drop asleep any moment. I smile kissing his cheek before resting on his chest falling into a deep dream sleep. Re running the same dream of the future.

Do I really want to marry him, I mean I don't have a choice but could I run, could I make it away from Harry with out hurting myself or the people I love.

No.

...

Hope you like it, I tried to make it longer :)

Updating tonight DOUBLE UPDATE :D

Instagram; 1dfanfics1069