Chapter 16...

After Harry and the other boys left, I went back to Harry's room having a shower and dressing myself in one of his shirts and laid down on his bed.

I let myself fall into a deep sleep on Harry bed.

...

* 15 and over--- dirty part--*

I then slightly wake feeling a hand run up my back inside my shirt making me shiver slightly. I don't open my eyes feeling another hand under me running the shirt up to expose my back and underwear.

My body is then flipped on the spot, still pretending to be sleeping trying to keep my breath calm enough. He straddles my legs his hands roaming up to my boobs. I breath in turning my face my eyes tightly closed.

I then feel the shirt being lifted over my body exposing my top half to him. I hear him groan next to my ear his lips finding my neck.

" I know your awake baby. " He speaks lowly letting his lips connect with my jaw. I open my eyes watching as he smiles down at me. Him only wearing a pair of boxers as he sat astride me.

" I need you Payton." He says leaning down again. His hand running over my panties.

" Then have me." I breath deeply. Closing my eyes as I breath back in. I feel him chuckle against my neck his hand cupping my sex.

His lips then meet mine in a needed kiss getting deeper as his fingers slip down my underwear along with his boxers. His finger circles my clit making me moan against his tongue. He brakes the kiss staring down at me. Still slightly smirking.

" I've been waiting for this." He groans his tip at my entrance. I hold onto his biceps as he enters me. A groan escaping him lips.

" Harry." I whisper my voice weak as ever. He keeps his head beside mine nuzzling into my neck as he groans deeply pushing further into me.
" Harry we need a condom." I struggle my hands gripping the sheets beneath me.

" It's okay." He groans leaving soft kisses along my neck.

His hips are quick to work trying to find both our releases while pleasuring both of us. His hips meet mine his hands either side of my head , Harry eyes then roll back as I clench around him both of us moan when he picks up his pace.

His hips now slamming against me. The sound of our own breaths and slapping of his skin against mine.

" Mmm fuck." He groans my back arching as I struggle, moans escaping my lips. He looks down at me satisfied with the pleasure he's giving me. Harry leans into me moving his lips against mine in a sloppy kiss his thrusts becoming more weak. Just the feeling of him inside me could get me off.

His lips then let go of mine his head resting in my neck. His breath and slight moans being heard.

" Payton." He groans his hand then runs down my belly to my clit circling determined to get me off.

" Come on baby. " He groans again using enough strength to find my release. I moan his name loudly as I crumble from under him. He then hisses as shot his load onto my belly and collapsing next to me.

I feel him chuckle his head still in my neck. His lips kiss along my collar bone as his eyes meet mine lazily.

" Was worth the fight. " He speaks hoarse.

" Come have a shower with me. " He speaks glancing down at my stomach covered in him. I watch him get up out of bed his bare bottom showing as he walks to the doorway to the bathroom. God damn.

.. Edited..