Chapter 11...

I took the chance and actually made it home. I smile as I open the door to find Victoria and aria. They both gasp and run to me wrapping their arms around me. I smile.

" where the hell were you!!" Victoria yells pulling out of the hug. I look at aria giving her a small nod.

" uhh I was at a guys house I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't take my phone" I admit. Victoria raises her eye brows and smiles.

" little Payton has finally met a boy!! Wait was it that guy from last night" Victoria gasps as I nod. She squeals jumping like an idiot. I giggle.

" did you do anything with him" aria asks obviously not as excited cause she knows the real story. I shake my head repeatedly.

" where's bree?" I ask looking around the apartment.

" she was sent home. She skipped to many classes and got kicked out " aria replies walking away. I slightly nod and walk back to my room. Gosh I missed my normal life.

...

I woke up getting changed into a new pair of skinnys with a plain blue t shirt. I cover the bruise on my cheek along with the love bite with make up. I take my phone and my books walking out along with aria. Victoria left early to catch up on her classes.

Aria takes one of my arms holding onto it. I know Harry's around somewhere, or at least his gang. I shudder at the thought of what he's going to do when he catches me.

Aria and I take the long way not taking any sort of risk. I smile as we walk into the large building. I made it. I silently cheer in my head.

" okay ill be waiting here after all our classes" aria says. I nod and she turns walking down the opposite all then me. I make it into my first class noticing no more seats except for one beside an attractive looking boy.

I walk towards him smiling as he notices me, he kindly returns it.

" may I sit?" I ask, he nods a bit quick. I laugh slightly taking my seat. I turn facing him.

" what's your name?" I ask as I examine him. He's attractive just not as much as Harry. But I'd sure as hell choose him over Harry.

" Andrew. Yours" he speaks smoother then before.

" Payton" I speak as my phone beeps luckily not catching anyone's attention except for Andrews. I take out my phone reading hurriedly knowing Andrews reading it from beside me.

' From; Aria

Payton Victoria needs me at the house, I'm on my way home now

Would you be able to get someone to walk you home

I'm so sorry xx

I sigh heavily and hear a slight scoff from beside me catching my attention. I look to find Andrew smirking at me. I will always hate smirks.

" uhh sorry for reading. But I can walk you home" Andrew says shrugging like its no big deal. I smile at him

" if you don't mind?" I ask and he shakes his head in response.

" would love to" he replies.

...

I meet Andrew at the spot where aria was suppose to be. He smiles and walks with me out of the school.

" it's strange I haven't seen you around school" he says chuckles. A blush creeps up making me turn my face.

" yeah-" I cut my self off noticing zayn and Louis walking towards us not making contact. I quickly look down hoping they don't notice. I gasp as they walk past not touching me.

I quickly look up noticing Andrews gone. Shit. I frantically look around running down the street that zayn and Louis just came. I place a hand over my mouth notice Andrew being dragged down the alleyway by the two.

I have to go after him. I take two big breaths before running down the narrow way.

" stop!!" I scream at them as I reach the three. They continue to kick him making him cough up blood. I push at both their chest but they don't budge.

I'm then picked up and thrown against the wall making me gasp. I look up to find Harry glaring down at me.

" I told you not to fucking run. And you do. And now you've got your self a boyfriend?" He yells grabbing my arms yanking me up against the wall. His large figure pressed to me.

" he's not my boyfriend. He was walking me home" I spit back struggling in his grip. A smirk then appears on his face,

" why'd you need someone to walk you home sweetheart scared if I was going to find you. Well to fucking bad he can't save you my darling" he chuckles against my neck before pulling back slapping me hard. I scream as my head hits the wall.

" please-"

" DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT ON ME AGAIN" he booms this time hitting me again, I gasp for air as I reach the ground everything becoming blurry either from the effect of the hits, or my tears. He growls leaning down to me.

" have you learnt anything sweetheart?" He asks taking my chin. I spit at him only making him more pissed. Another kick is place on my rib making me wince and curl my body becoming numb.

" mate. You'll kill her" Zayns voice yells for Harry to stop as he kicks me multiple times. I open my eyes one more time to find Louis and zayn holding him back before Harry leans down to me. I groan as he grabs my head placing it on his lap.

" I'm sorry" he whispers before I fall out of conscious...