Chapter 57...

I woke up feeling the same as I did last night, I though I would have gotten better. It must be food poisoning or something I've caught, I haven't been exposed to fresh air for a while.

I quickly pop up from bed sprinting to the toilet, throwing up the remains of last night. I sigh heavily when I've finished, brushing my teeth then getting changed into the daily clothes.

" perrie!?" I call out shoving the large jumper over my head, her head then pops up from the door, a small smile on her face.

" I threw up again" I mumble, I don't want to admit it to her. I don't want any of this to happen.

She huffs now standing Infront of me.

" we're getting a test" she announces, I nod and she pulls me along with her. Her longer legs making mine do small strides. Almost tripping over my own feet.

She pulls me out to the car and starts to drives to the local chemist.

" stay here" she says quickly getting out of the car and running into the store. If I am pregnant, I would have this baby alone. The baby wouldn't know or see its dad till he or she is five.

And sadly I'd have to get used to Harry not being there, I'd have to look after this baby alone. Keep it and myself out of harms way.

..

" what if I am?" I ask now biting at my nails, I'm waiting outside of the bathroom. Not wanting to look at it at all.

The small stick is telling my future.

" we will get through this together Payton" perrie sighs showing pain in her own eyes. I nod giving her a small smile. I know she's going through the exact same thing, she's going to give birth without zayn by her side.

" go on" she encourages when I don't reply, she nudging me towards the bathroom, I hang my head low retrieving the small stick.

" well? " Perrie asks now Infront of me, the stick falls from my hand. Falling to the tile floor as I soon come after it, collapsing onto the floor. My eyes letting the tears flow freely. The same words repeating in my head over and over. I'm having a baby. Alone.

" I can't" I sob holding my hands to my face.

" Payton, look at me" perrie says now sitting on the floor, shes trying to keep stronge, i can hear the struggle in her voice. Perrie lightly takes my wrist tugging them away from my face. I look up finding small tears now displaying down her cheeks.

" we will get through this. I promise you Payton. We're in this together" she speaks squeezing both my hands. Then pulls me into her arms.

" he's not here" I hiccup into her shoulder.

" I know, I know but neither is zayn Payton" she rubs circles on my back soothingly. She's going through the same troubles as I am. I can't be strong for this. I'm not ready.

Once I had calmed down I laid in the empty bed, remembering that morning when I woke before Harry did.

This is the thing about Harry, he'd choose his job over anything or anyone. Including me. I just have to get over the fact that he won't be like any other normal husband with a pregnant where they unconditionally love them and the baby.

Here I go again about the fairy tale that will never ever happen. In this life, it's all about Harry.

...

It's actually been getting so much easier these past few months, I'm getting over the fact that Harry won't be back anytime soon.

But for perrie it isn't going well, she knows she's going in labour in a couple of months without zayn. But she isn't adjusting to it.
The baby is due in September while this one inside of me is due in April next year.

It's been three month since I had found out I was In fact pregnant and I'm growing the small bump that was all to familiar from the last horrible experience.

Today perrie and I are allowed to go see the boys, in the open room. Where we can actually talk and hug each other. Perrie was overly excited where as I'm overly nervous. I don't plan on telling Harry, knowing it will only get him in trouble knowing I'm pregnant, and he can't see me when he likes.

He can't save me this time if Paul decides to come back.

I pull one of Harry's oversized jumpers over my head hiding the bump perfectly. I pull up a pair of black skinny jeans to go along with it. Then pull my hair into a pony tail.

" please tell me why you aren't telling him, he would be so excited Payton" perrie asks from the bed. I turn looking at her.

" he doesn't need to know just yet. Just give me time." I mumble. Honestly I'm scared to death of what he would think.
Would he accuse me that it isn't his, like last time with Louis.

She nods understanding, she then stands to her feet. Her belly completely noticeable by now.

" lets go" she says holding out her hand for me, I take it walking along with her.

...

Updating again :) xxx
Will be posting it a bit later on but.

There's going to be a photo on my Instagram with this chapter :) xxx alexis