Diner Girl Chapter 30 The End!!

“Belle” is the first word I’ve heard him speak for a year and a half.

“Jace.” I smile softly as he walks  towards me. His eyes roam over my face and body but when he looks back up his eyes stop at my neck, where his ring sits. He smiles at me and nods his head towards the necklace and I smile back.

“So…” I start to say but trail off.

“So…care to join me.” I smile and nod. He grins back and holds out his hand. I miss seeing his grin, I think as I take his hand. He leads me to the table and pulls out my chair for me.

“Always a gentleman I see.” I say with a laugh. 

He laughs back, “Southern hospitality ma‘am. My mama taught me well.”

We laugh for a bit and he sits down across from me.

“I cant believe you’re here.”

“Me either, but I had to see you.” he replies reaching a hand towards me and placing it on my cheek. 

I lean into his hand, “I‘m glad. Oh why haven‘t you been replying back to me. I even called Logan and your parents and I got no answer.”

“I told them not to answer. I‘ve been planning one of the most important nights of my life.”

I smile softly at him, “So what have you been up to this past year and a half.”

He smiles back, “Not much. School. It sucked. I had no friends to start off with but I met a few. Um, a lot of girls kept throwing themselves at me. I think it had something to do with my accent and my manners? I really don’t know,” he says and finally looks at my face (which has glare on it), “There was no one else. There is only you. That is if you‘ll still have me.”

I shoot him a glare, “You idiot. Of course ill still have you. You see your ring on my neck don’t you.”

He laughs at my outburst, “I just wanted to be sure.”

I start to laugh with him, “This is very beautiful,” I say pointing to the scenery around me.

“I‘m glad you like it. Now can I have my ring back please.”

“Wha, what?? Why.”

He again laughs at my expression, “I‘ll give it right back.”

I take off the necklace warily and hand him the ring. He takes it and holds it up with his left hand while he takes my left hand in his right one. “I’m not gonna get down on one knee because well, that’s a little overrated and I don’t think you would mind?” I shake my head no swiftly and he chuckles softly, then goes serious, “ Annabelle Carson, I love you with everything I have in me. I will never let you go. Will you marry me”?

THE END!!! Haha JK!!!!!! I will never end a story like that!!

“YES!!!!!!!” I squeal and jump into his arms after he slips the ring on my finger.

I don’t think my life can get any better than this.

__________________________________________________________________

Ok so this is the end of my first story ever!! What do yall think?? 

Thank everyone for supporting this story! For reading, voting, commenting and fanning me!! I truly appreciate it and am very grateful!!!

p.s if yall have any unanswered questions let me kno and i will answer them!! :)

I also want to thank RebaCharm for the new book cover!!! thank you!!