Diner Girl Chapter 14

---Anna’a POV---

Its been about two weeks since Jace and Luka kissed. He keeps trying to talk to me, to explain, but honestly? I don’t want to hear it. He hurt me. I haven’t talked to him since what happened.

“C‘mon Belle. Please talk to me. Let me explain”! He exclaims.

I shake my head and keep working. My mom knows about what happened and asked if I wanted him fired, but I said no. yes, I’m hurt, but I don’t want him to be fired because of me. And because he’s an idiot. Plus Logan already talked to me about it a little. 

He told me how Luka was Jace’s first for everything. More importantly his first love. I know he still has some feelings for but I think he still likes me. I mean why would he try to explain if he didn’t, right? I somewhat forgive him, but I’m not just stand by and accept his apology. I think he needs to suffer a bit first. Even though I’m suffering with him, I think he needs it. He's really going to have to work for another chance.

---Jace’s POV---

She shakes her head no, then continues to work. Dang! I cant believe I screwed things up this bad. I just wish she would listen. Not that I blame her for not listening though. She said I would get one more chance and I blew it.

I just wish she would hear me out! Even though Luka and I kissed, it was nothing compared to when Belle and I kiss. I think the reason why I kissed Luka back is because she was my first love and I still have slight feelings for her. And I know that that is no excuse, but my feelings for Luka are nothing compared to my feelings for Belle.

We work in silence for about another hour with people coming and going. But when a guy around our age comes in I notice Belle freeze. I wonder who it is.

*Anna‘s POV*

I hear the door open and look towards it. 

I instantly freeze when I see him walk through the door.

Why is he here?!

__________________________________________________________________________

im sorry the chapter is short but it tells what they feel right now

anyone want to guess who 'he' is??

please vote, comment and fan!!!

also if any one wants to make a book cover for this story ill use it!! thanks!!

i plan to upload again tomoro night or sometime saturday, but more than likely it will be tomoro!!