Diner Girl Chapter 15

I cant believe he’s here! I’m still frozen in my spot and Jace keeps looking from me to Ethan(A/N: Ethan is the guy that I mentioned earlier that broke her heart and is the reason she home schools now, I just never mentioned his name).

How did he even find me? That jerk broke up with me and started rumors about me and now he’s here in my mothers diner!

He smiles when he sees me, then comes up to me and puts his lips on mine. I struggle trying to push him off but he keeps kissing me. Or rather trying to since I’m not participating. 

Finally, he moves back. But when I look, I see that Jace has him by the arm.

“C‘mon man. Let go”! Ethan exclaims.

Jace narrows his eyes, “Why should I when you were kissing my girlfriend”!

I glare at Jace, “I‘m not your girlfriend, you jerk”!

Ethan looks confused while Jace turns to look at me, “Ok, fine, we‘re on a break right now.”

“Nah duh. A very lllllooooooonnnngggggg break,” I reply.

Ethan looks confused for a minuet then says, “But baby I thought we were dating”?

I smile sweetly, “Aw, but baby, we were over when you started those rumors about me.” 

“Aw c‘mon Anna I didn’t mean them.”

“Didn‘t mean them”? I ask angrily, “I had to start home school because of you”!

“Wait, wait, wait! This is the guy you were telling me about? The rich guy that started rumors because you wouldn‘t sleep with him”? Jace asks, getting angry.

I nod my head then see Jace’s fist fly into Ethan’s jaw,

I look shocked as I see Ethan hit the floor with a bloody lip and nose. After wiping his mouth off Ethan stands back up and about to hit Jace when I step in.

“Wait! If you want to fight! Take it outside we do not need it in the diner” 

The boys look at each other then walk outside. As soon as they’re outside I see Ethan throw a punch at Jace but he dodges it. I really don’t want to see this. But I hope Jace wins since Ethan hurt me big time and there was nothing I could do about it

About ten minuets later Jace walks inside with a bloody lip, busted knuckles and a scratch on his cheek. I look to Alexa and tell her to take over for a bit. (A/N: Anna‘s mom is in the kitchen and she does know what is happening I just haven‘t been writing her in). I look back at Jace and tell him to follow me. I lead him upstairs to the apartment and bring him in the bathroom.

“Sit,” I say pointing to the edge of the tub.

He obeys and looks up at me. I turn and grab the first aid kit out of the cabinet, open it then set it on the counter.

“Don’t think this means I forgive you, but thanks,” I say. I haven’t fully forgiven him yet but what he just did, no matter his reasons, I’m glad that he did it.

He smiles softly, “I know, Belle.”

I start to clean the gash under his eyes first. He hisses in pain. When I’m done with his eye, I then tell him to hold a piece of gauze to it since he wont take a band aid. I then move to clean his lip and wish I didn’t. Now I’m going to be thinking about touching them for weeks. Ugh, I have to keep that out of my mind.

After his lip stops bleeding I get the salve out so I can rub it n his knuckles. And again I wish I didn’t do that. I love the feel of his hands.

As I’m rubbing his hands he speaks, “Belle, about me and Luka,”

“You don’t have to say anything Jace.” I really don’t want to hear him explain. And I really don’t want to hear him say that he still loves her, even if its only slightly.

“I really want to explain it Belle, and I may not get another chance. Please”? He asks with different emotions running across his face. However none of them stay on his face long enough so I cant read them.

I sigh deeply and close my eyes, nodding my head slowly, “Alright,” I say barely above a whisper.

He sighs and says thanks then stats on his story. “Ok, um, Luka was my first real love. We‘ve went to school together since first grade, I think and as I got older I developed a crush on her. Then in seventh grade I finally got the courage to ask her out and she said yes.  We fell in love. She was my fist. We ended things when she told me her and her family were moving up north. I haven’t heard from her since. Until that day,” He stops talking then turns to me, “I honestly don’t know why I kissed her back. But, if I had to guess, I would probably say that I do still have slight feelings for her. I mean she was my first love. But what I felt when we kissed was nothing, nothing at all compared to when I‘m with you.” he moves his hands up to cup my face, “I feel alive when I‘m with you. And yes I know that may sound stupid but I only have to touch you and I feel ten times what I felt when Luka kissed me. I wasn’t thinking and I am so, so sorry. I understand if you won‘t but please forgive me”? His voice cracks at the end and I suck in a breath. His face has so many emotions in it, understanding, sorrow, hope, love.

I swallow and say, “I forgive you Jace,” he smiles, “But, we are going to take things slower. I don’t know if I can get that close to you again and then you break my heart again.”

He looks down and lets out a breath then looks back up at me, “I wont. I promise. I love you, Belle.”

I smile up at him, “I love you too, Jace. I‘m giving you my heart again. Please don’t break it again. I cant take it.”

He smiles back and repeats, ”I wont. I promise, and you have mine,” He gives me a kiss on the lips.

We pull back after a few seconds then head downstairs to get back to work.

________________________________________________________________________________

so what do yall think?? comment, vote and fan please!!!