Chapter 19

Here is ANOTHER chapter! You guys better be reading and voting as I'm writing all these.... I'm sure gonna miss this story when I'm done! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 ~ With Love

Of course Talia would wake up before me. It only makes sense. The main problem is that she doesn't know about my memory condition, no one except Madame Laurence does. I had to be really sneaky in eating the pills, so waking up I quickly tested to see what I could remember.

Now, I couldn't remember anything about 5th grade... except promotion. It was all falling away, but it wasn't as much at a time as I had been before, so I guess the pills were actually working. There's an upside.

I pretended to stay asleep as I felt the bed arch up as Talia got out o bed. I heard her shuffling around and an opening and closing of a bathroom door before the shower starting. That was my que to get up and take the pills. I took them quickly, for fear of getting caught and I checked my email, one from Max.

Hey Ashton!

Sorry I took off, my family decided to take a trip to Cali, so I'll be there until the end of December. Though, I'm sure by then you'll be back in Hawaii right? Haha well, have fun back in Florida! I know you'll totally miss me, so there'll be a package for ya. Merry Christmas! (even though there's still a week)

Your Buddy,

Max

I sighed, and Max is back in the picture. I guess he'll allways be my friend, no matter what happens.

At that moment Talia decided to come out, giving me a big hug and flinging her wet hair on me.

"Aaah! What the heck? My turn?" I asked.... and yelled.

"Yup! Hurry up, let's go to Disney world today!"

I laughed but obliged, grabbing jeans and a green v-neck shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch. The bathroom was still humid from Talia's shower, and a few of my hair [roducts were spread about the counter, indicating that she used them.

I stripped out of my pajamas and hopped into the warm shower, enjoying the feel of the warm water loosening up my muscles. After shampooing and conditioning I got out again and wrapped my hair up in a towel, pulling on my clothes. I blow dried my hair and lightly curled it, adding a bit of eye liner to the bottom of my eyes.

Walking out into my room I found Talia sitting on my bed reading a book.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Waiting for the girl that takes forver in the shower."

"I think she's out now."

"Ya, I hear she's out. So can we go to breakfast now?"

"Course! I'm sure mom has it ready."

"Ya, I love how your parents told me to call them 'mom' and 'dad' too. It's awesome to have parents. Even if I'm not fully related to them."

"Haha, ya. Let's go!"

I ran down the stairs and almost ran into dad, who was walking up.

"I was just about to come get you girls," he spoke, " Mom says that it's time for some breakfast. Yum!" 

We laughed and I said, "We were just heading down actually. I'm starving!"

Dad turned around and we walked back down the stairs, coming out into the kitchen.

"Hey girls!" Mom called out as we walked into the kitchen, "Sit down and eat, I hear you want to go to Magic Kingdom today?"

"Ya, we thought it'd be fun to go there. Did you know that Talia has never been to Disney World before?" I asked.

"Wow! We must go then. We'll be leaving at noon today, and hopefully be coming back by 8:00 so be ready for a long day. Now eat up! There's waffles and baccon for you girls."

"Ok, Mom!" Talia said and we giggled at her calling my mom "Mom".

Talis and I sat down at the table and gobbled down the food before returning to my room to prepare for our day-trip to Magic Kingdom!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter in progress now, I though that this was a good ending! :) VOTE AND COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD!! Thanks for reading, more soooon :D