Chapter 27

You guys should be really happy that I'm uploading so soon! I'm sorry if the chapter isn't that good :P 

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

I walked around the store, looking at everything in awe.

Madame Laurence had told us about the realm. She said it was once the size of two Earths, and now it's mearly the size of Mexico. But the beauty definetly made up for the size.

The mall was at least five stories high. 

Rhea went to the candy store, and Natalia went to the tattoo place, so I was left to go here. Of course, it was perfect. 

I walked through the massive store, grabbing jeans and shirts, shoes, purses, anything I could find that I liked and was in my size.

I don't know how long I was in there, but I do know how much fun I had. After trying on everything I saw and choosing most of it to keep, I went to check out.

I got two pairs of jeans, a few shirts, tank tops, a pair of pink yoga pants, a few pairs of shoes, and a trench coat to wear for the rest of the winter.

As I walked out of the mall I looked at my phone, 2:16pm. That means I've been at the mall for at least four hours! Oh no! I was supposed to meet Rhea and Natalia at 2:00 for lunch... 

I sent a quick text to each of them, and I got one reply from Rhea saying that they were at the tatto parlor.

Once I was there I immediatly saw them, two gorgeous girls in the back.

"Hey guys!" I said as I approached them.

"Hi, Ashton." Rhea said.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Looking at tattoos.... I guess Talia ahas been insterested in one for a while."

"Really?" I asked Natalia. She smiled sheepishly.

"Ya, and I kinda wanted you guys to get one with me?"

"Course girl!" I said. "What do you want?"

"Well, I wanted to see what you and Rhea wanted."

I looked at all the books they had for a few minutes and finally deciding on the perfect one for me.

It was a set of wings in black, with a green vine surrounding and connecting them. Their beauty took my breath away. I knew they were big, and would definetly take up my shoulder blades, but they just called to me.

"Are you sure?"  Rghea asked me, again. She and Natalia had been hesitant in my easiness to jump into the fact of getting a tattoo, and so big. 

"Of course!" I sat down in the chair in the gown the girl had given me, in case the ink spread it shouldn't get on my clothes. 

"Okay, well. My name is Lauren and I'll be doing your tattoo. Before we start, is there anything I should be aware of?" the girl who was doing my tattoo said.

"Nope, not at all."

"Okay! I'll just be getting started then." she got her ink, brushes, and needles ready and quickly got to work on the outline.

Did I mention this could take four hours?

"Rhea, have you decided on your tattoo yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting a stream of stars down my spine and then around my waist in black and purple. Are you guys fine with me going to get it done now?"

"Course!" Natalia and I answered and sync and she walked out of our sight to get her own tatto done.

"Talia, come on, what's wrong? It's obvious that now you're not so sure about getting a tattoo."

"Not really. Ashton, I just don't know why. This one is beautiful and I really like it... but I'm just not sure."

"What tattoo is it?" 

"It's a blue moonon my neck, with swirls flowing up my arm."

"That sound gorgeous! Please, Talia, do yourself a favor for once and go get it done."

"Okay. I'll see you later!"

She bounced off to get her tattoo done also.

Now it was just me, Lauren, and the needles. Haha, and my silly thoughts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five hours later Rhea, Natalia and I walked out of the tattoo shop, completely sore. Who knew getting a tattoo for five hours straight would make you so stiff?

"Okay, let's go to sleep now." Natalia said with a yawn. It was almost 10:00 and this had been a long day.

"Ya, exept I don't know if I'll be able to sleep with my back!" I said.

"Me too. But this beauty down my spine is so worth it." Rhea spoke.

"Agreed!" I answered and we rushed back to the main square where the fountain glimmered in the moonlight.

Together, we rubbed our necklaces and thought of our dorm as we were instructed by Madame Laurence. In just a moment we were inside our dorm.

"Okay, night!" I said rushing into my room to admire my tattoo.

I don't know how to describe it. The wings were so beautiful and strong, like an angel's but a bit more bird like. Then the vines gave it an antique look. Something about it made me feel... connected to myself. 

My true self. 

I threw on a cut-out back tank top, like the wings were actually real, and a pair of sweatpants. Surrounding myself in a caccoon of heat, I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TA DA! If there's a picture on the side, that means I found a picture of Ashton's tattoo! Maybe I can find one of Rhea's and Natalia's too :) Hope you liked this chapter and PLEASE~

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

I would love to be able to upload soon.... but I really want this story close to the 500's again in Watty Awards! Think you guys can do that? The last person that comments when this story gets in the 500's or UNDER I will...

1) Read all their stories

2) Vote for all their stories

3) Dedicate a chapter to them in this story

4) AND (maybe) fan!

GET TO IT PEOPLE!

~AE