Chapter 3

Madame Laurence immediately began speaking, telling us everything about the school. How it works, where everything is. She left out what is on the 5Th floor though. I decided to put that aside and quickly followed her through a hallway into what looked like a ballroom in the center of the school. A short and stubby man walked out from another hallway to our left, giving a slight bow to Madame Laurence. What is she like royalty or something??

Madame Laurence quickly introduced us to the man. He's Mr. Ricks, the boy dorm aid. The few guys in our group were instructed to follow him and a short women walked from the hallway to our right. She was introduced to us as Mrs. Marks, the girls' dorm aid. We followed her down the hallway to our dorms.

My dorm is #32 on the second floor. Guess who I'm sharing it with? Natalia! Isn't that wonderful? She glared at me before heading inside and I quickly followed, shutting the door behind us. We were instructed to unpack and relax until 7:00 tonight when we would have our dinner. We were to dress up for that. 

I unpacked all my clothes. I hadn't brought much, only my favorite things and some posters and such from my room. I set the family picture on a shelf by the bed, the one that had me holding Louis. I look at it every night. I also put my journal that had songs and thoughts and dreams next to it with my favorite pen. I put my iHome dock on the dresser along with the posters and magazines I brought with me. I then pulled out my toiletries case and went into the bathroom and set it all up. I grabbed my extra comb and put it on the dresser and looked in the mirror. With my golden blond hair, emerald eyes, and tanned skin I almost looked exotic and wild. When I was happy my eyes would shine with blue sparks and when I angry they would be like red flames. Right now they were a dull green, reflecting on how I was missing home. I sighed and put up the Paramore poster above my bed, and also some paintings I brought along with me. One is of a beach, the other of a pink rose, and a third of Louis smiling holding his favorite red truck. Every time I looked at these paintings I would smile. They are my heart song. I put my guitar case

Since the bed was a loft bed there was a desk underneath so I sat my mac there and put my school books on the shelf to the right and my reading books on the shelf to the left. I put my pencils in a cup on the desk and looked back to admire my work. I'm trying to make it look lived in and I guess I succeeded. I threw my special pillow up top on the bed and pulled out my hot pink fuzzy blanket and put that up there too. Then I pulled out my iPhone and put on some music as I relaxed up on the bunk and read Wuthering Heights for the 4Th time.

At exactly 6:00 an intercom came on telling us to start getting ready for the dinner. I pulled out a burgendy dress my bought me. It came down to just above my knees and was short sleeved. The neckline was just a plain v-kneck and it hugged my body nicely, making me look taller and more grown up. I pulled on my black flats and curled my blond hair nicely, completing the look. I put on a tiny bit of mascara and was ready to go.

I looked over a Natalia. She was wearing a floor length dark blue gown that was a halter top and had basically no back. It was clothed again right before her bum. Her long brown hair was pin straight but still had the perfect amount of volume and she had a few silver bangles on. She looked over at me and gave a small smile saying one thing,

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" I smiled back and said,

"Of course" at that moment I could tell one thing.

The two of us together could do big things and with that thought in mind, we walked downstairs with our heads held high ready to take on this school and change history. The students in the halls stared at us as we walked by with confidence flowing around us. We walked straight into the dinning hall and took our seats at a table right in the middle where we had a great view of the podium and all the tables in the dinning room. 

There were a few other people at our table. 2 more boys. We introduced ourselves and found out that their names were Ryan and Cameron. Ryan pulled out Natalia's seat and took a place next to her, obviously taken to her. I laughed in my mind and turned to Cameron who was smiling politely. We talked freely and I couldn't help but notice how easy and nice it was to talk to him. More people came by our table. I noticed Rick from earlier, and a girl was on his arm. I found out her name was Julie and she was very cold towards me. Then there was Matthew who was nice, but didn't really say much. Unlike Bridget who was talking a mile a minute about how wierd this school is and how much she just wants to explore it and blah blah blah. After a few minutes of talking they sat down at the table to our right and Natalia started talking about how right Bridget is and how cold Julie is. 

After about 10 minutes of aimless chatting Madame Laurence stepped up to the podium dressed in a dark purple dress and 4 inch heals and announced that dinner, is served. 

Waitresses poured out of the kitchen doors, setting down plates of bread with dipping cheese it seemed, fruit salad, chicken, and a bit of chocolate cake. They took our orders for drinks and I got a shirley temple, along with Natalia. We smiled at each other having found something we both like and continued talking about what we like. I found out she'd from California and lived with her Grandmother because her parents died. I didn't ask how. But she said her Grandmother wanted the best fro her after he family's past and I said how my parents wanted the best for me after Louis died. We both liked swimming and music. Her favorite band is Paramore too, but she also likes Taylor Swift and The Band Perry while I like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Of course she also isn't as outgoing as me and you could easily tell she wasn't very social or trusts easy. But I was happy just to have found common ground with my roommate so I pushed everything aside and just had fun meeting new people and being social like I always am. But most importantly, I was being myself and everyone liked me for who I am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, almost all the characters are introduced. What do you think of them? I edited this cuz there was a typo and found out that it was a little bit over one page! YAY!!! More will come soon! What do you think of the school and the people too? I would really appreciate some new readers and votes and criticism! Haha thanks for all the support and remember to read Moon Child by Volleygleek77 THANK YOU!!!!

-AE