Chapter 26

Here we go! Sorry it's been a while, but this story is ALMOST done and soon you'll all be sad :( SO, let's get this show on the road! *entering creative mind......*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26

For two whole days we learned every aspect of ruling the Gifted. Let me tell you, the world is very complex! But tomorrow and Friday we are going to visit the hidden realm so that should be fun.

Madame Laurence told had told us that we were free to explore the realm, and that because we were the Sun, Moon, and Star Child we had an endless amount of money. That got some cheers.

So after, we decided to celebrate!

"Who's getting the pizza?" I asked.

"Me!" Rhea jumped up and down. "What flavor?" she asked.

"Cheese, stuffed crust?" I asked.

"YES!!" Talia and Rhea said. We laughed and pushed Rhea out of the dorm door.

"Now what?" Talia asked.

"Decorations!" 

"OK, will you do those?"

"Yeah! You go get the movies then?"

"Course! And maybe music and stuff too?"

"That's a good idea. So we'll be back in like 20 minutes since Rhea'll be back in like 40?"

"OK!"

We walked out of the door and got into our cars. Madame Laurence had used our endless amount of money to buy the three of us a new car for our arrival! Mine was a sleek convertable that was a blue, Rhea's was a black sports car, and Talia's was a grey Mini Cooper.

I drove to Party City to get some awesome decorations.

Streamers (rainbow).... Party hats... Confetti... Silly String... 

I went to the check out and bought all the party supplies and rushed home to set up. Luckily, Talia wasn't back yet so I could suprise her!

I covered the front of the door in streamers so when you walked inside you walked into them. I covered the ground and tables in confetti, and hung more streamers in front of the windows. Then, I covered the chairs and TV in silly string, but I left some for later so we can have a mini-fight with it. 

A few minutes after I finished setting up Talia came in with a stack of like six movies in her skinny arm.

"What did you do?!" she cried before I could say something.

"Decorated!" I grinned, devilishly.

"Oh my god... Rhea is gonna flip!"

"Nah, she'll love it."

"Ookay..."

"What movies did you get?!"

"I got, Soul Surfer, Alice in Wonderland, Transformers 3, Piranhas, Marley and Me, and Twilight."

"Oooh so we get to cry and laugh!"

"Ya, sure."

"Yay!!" Yes, I was hyper.

"Let's hurry up and put some music on and act like we've been doing this for a long time so Rhea'll be upset when she gets here!" I said.

"OK, OK! What movie?"

"Transformers 3!"

"Music?"

"Whatever. Something we can dance too though."

Talia put on the movie and started the music. I danced into the kitchen and made 3 bowls of popcorn to start out, and fixed 3 rootbeer floats. Yes, I can make rootbeer floats!

Talia were seated on the couch, dancing in place and shoving popcorn in our mouths while watching the movie when Rhea came in.

"What's up?" I asked with a full mouth.

"YOU STARTED THE PARTY WITHOUT ME?!" Rhea screamed.

"Duh! Jacob Black is just way too hot to resist!" Talia fell over in a fit of laughter.

"Ugh! GIVE ME SOME DONKEY POPCORN!" Rhea screamed again.

I threw a half-open bag at her and she screamed, shoving a mouthfull into her mouth and plopping down on the couch beside me, setting the large pizza on the table. I grabbed a piece and quickly started eating it, drinking my delicious rootbeer float too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four hours and 3 movies later, we were pretty much passed out. The popcorn was gone, pizza mostly eaten, and we were too full to dance anymore.

Besides that, it was midnight.

"I'm gonna pass out!" Rhea whined.

"I'm going to sleep!" Talia said and walked clumsily into her room. I could hear her heavy breathing in a minute.

I looked beside me. Rhea was asleep too.

Man!

Me, being the nice person I am, dragged Rhea into her bed and positioned her comfortably, before going back into the living room and looking at the mess.

This would take all morning to clean up!

I set to work. Man, how much mess three happy girls can make!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a lot of fun to write! I decided to dedicate this chapter to Amanda, because we would SO do something like this! And you know, with Auna and Alexa and Sean too! But anyways, I hope you enjoyed! This was a TON of fun to write. I'm also pleased with the better placing in Watty Awards. PLEASE KEEP UP THE VOTING AND READING! Oh ya, and please tell me what you thought of this crazy chapter!

BYEE!!

~AE