Chapter 12

I'M SOOO SORRY THAT IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!! I'm sure some of you have gotten really annoyed and I'm really sorry... my mom said I'm not allowed on wattpad during the week so it's rare that I'm on right now! Luckily, I have no homework so at least 2 chapters will be uploaded! (: HERE WE GO!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another long day. I felt like I was seeing Jake around every corner, in every shadow. Just waiting for him to suddenly jump out and take me again.

I walked into Sir Flagstaff's room for my last class. Suprisingly, no one was there. For the past few days there's only been a note on the desk with directions on things to do. Today was, of course, no different. Written in his spikey hanwriting a note read,

Hey, Ashton!

Sorry I'm not there (again) to watch you thrive in your fire element, but I'm sure you're doing wonderful! Please breeze through the book on your desk and practice the technique. When I return you'll need ti show me the technique. Have a wonderful day! And please, don't damage anything! Haha...

Sir Flagstaff

I sighed and walked over to the book that I've been studying for the past few days. The techniques inside were wild! They went from changing my appearence to creating light. Currently, I have purple hair with bright pink streaks. I know, I'm a genius!

For the next hour I worked on my fire element. What fire could do, was truly amazing. It was unique and fun. What's better was that I was actually enjoying myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the classroom with new and improved hair. I never felt like changing it back, I looked too awesome. Walking through the halls I got wierd looks from people because of my hair, but I loved it.

When I entered our dorm Talia and Rhea stared at me like I had just grown another head.

"How did you change your hair color?" Rhea asked excitedly.

"Part of my element. Isn't it cool?"

"Ya! Can you change my hair too?!"

"Sure, I guess I can try..."

I closed my eyes and focused on changing Rhea's hair color. I wanted it to be green with yellow streaks. When I opened my eyes Rhea had green hair with yellow streaks. Success!

"Rhea, go look in the mirror! I did it!" She gave me a quick smile and ran into the bathroom to check it out.

"Wow, Ashton! This is so cool!" She came back out smiling.

"Yeah that's really cool, Ash. Could you do mine too?" Talia asked.

"Sure, okay." I closed my eyes again and focused on giving her blue hair with white streaks. When I opened my eyes, Talia had blue hair.

"Okay guys, let's go check out our blue hair!" I said happily.

We all walked into the bathroom and gushed excitedly over our new and colorful hair.

After a few minutes of hair nonsense we decided to go do our homework. Everyone was really excited because this weekend we get to go to the mainland and go shopping! I love shopping so, so much and I'm in desperate need of some new clothes!

We all fell asleep happily and excited about all the new things going on. Life, was good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! The next one is gonna be up in no more than 10 minutes, and then maybe a third chapter today too! I have swim practice at 6:30 and I'll be offline around 4:40 so I'll be uploading until then!

~AE