Chapter 25

• Dedicated to Carly Quinn

This is dedicated to my BEST FRIEND Carly <3 Love you girl!!

Here is chapter 25! Let's get "Sun Child" out of the 700's in the watty awards and into the 400's again, sound good? The last person who comments on the chapter that gets this story back down there I will fan and vote for all their stories! Enjoyyy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

"Good Morning, girls!" Madame Laurence spoke over breakfast,

"Instead of going to the classroom right away, I'm going to tell you what it is you must know. It is not all skills, instead it is information. While you eat your breakfast please listen carefully because this is you life." she paused and we nodded, silently starting to eat.

"The gifted world was not always a secret society. In the medieval times, people or mortals, could come and go from our realm as they pleased.  One day, a greedy man known as Jacob came and harmed our realm.  This caused a war to start. Of course they used our gifts, though they ad become known as witchcraft to the mortals once the war started. So we hid throughut the world, planning secret attcks whenever it was needed, and many portals were destroyed in our to keep our realm safe. The gifted have been living in secret since then. Now, after the realm was hidden, all gifted schools were destroyed soon. All exept this one, which they were unable to defeat because of the vast water distance. Hawaii became a sort of safe place for the gifted. Any person you see on the street, could be gifted too. But they don't show themselves, exept for their family. A prophesist named Ruby later predicted that three girls under the Sun, Moon, and Star would be born and protect us from the evil that you girls already banished.  Ruby also said something else though, Ruby said that once your powers are fully awakened you will take over the gifted realm and unite the Sun, Moon, and Star lands. You girls are immortal, and you must now awaken your powers in order to hold the peace in the gifted realm."

Madame Laurence stopped talking, letting all that sink in. We are immortal! But wait... we were becoming Queens soon too? Whoa!

"Before you go train, I want you three to know that Ruby was my sister, and I was forced to bring her to death after her "witchcraft" became known. This was over 100 years ago. To you it may be long, but 300 years ago the gifted all lived to be at least 100 years. The more people you kill, their life that was taken goes to their killer. I took my sister's and brother Peter's lives. Now, we must go practice!" Madame Laurence finished and ushered us into her office where the training would begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was absolutely exhausted, but Madame Laurence insisted that we were all very close to our awakening and that we would only get farther away if we slept now. So here we are, still trying to awaken.

"One more time, girls! Just summon all your powers and put them together in the center of yourselfs." 

I focused all my energy on placing my fire element into the center of the three of us. After a minute of two a golden ball of light made its way from my soul to the middle, with a blue following from Natalia and a white coming from Rhea. They met in the middle with a whoosh of heat, coldness, and wind that rushed out over us. I felt light-headed and airy.  The lights almost exploded after that, and in another beam of white light each of our elements rushed back inside each of us. Now, I felt oddly filled and complete. Especially with my two best friends right by my sides.

"You girls have just been awakened!" Madame Laurence said, beaming proudly at us. "For the next two days you will learn about how to rule, and then the last two there will be some suprises for you. Now, go get some rest. You have all worked very hard."

"Thank you very much Madame Laurence." I said and Natalia, Rhea and I went back to the dorm. 

"You guys wanna do anything?" Rhea asked.

"Nah, I'm way too tired to do anything!" Talia said, laughing.

"Ya, Rhea. We can celebrate tomorrow or something. But not right now, later in the week or something!"

"Haha yeah, let's just go to sleep." Natalia spoke again.

"Ok, night!" Rhea called out, already in the bedroom.

"Night, Talia!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Goodnight, Ashton." she replied and we went into our rooms, the door clicking softly behind us.

----------------------------------------------

TA DA!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! More tomorrow for sure :)

VOTE~COMMENT~FAN

-AE