Chapter 20

Ta Da!!! Another chapter :)) Enjoyy!! And please, vote!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

-JAKE'S POV-

I woke up and rolled over, my bare shoulder htting something cold. I groggily opened my eyes and looked around warily. Where am I?

The room was plain with only a high window that you could barely fit an arm through that was letting in some fresh air. The floor was metal and I saw laying on a thin matress with a single pillow to lay my head on. There was a metal door across the room and a wodden door at the end. 

I got up and swayed a bit from the blood rush but I started walking across the room to the door. I was wondering what was on the other side. It was a plain bathroom with a toilet, mirror, shower, and a few towels. In the cabinets at the bottom there was a comb and some shampoo and conditoner.

I really want to know where on Earth I was!

All I could remember was Ashton walking away from me... and a blinding pain and then anger that took over my body....

I did something bad, I could feel it. What did I do?

I sighed and sat down on the toilet seat for a few seconds before I got up again and went to pace the bedroom instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea how long it was, or if it had only been mere minutes, but at some point the door opened and an armed man stepped in, shutting and locking it behind him.

I stoping pacing and turned to look at him.

"What?" I grunted.

"You can have dinner now." he said and opened the door, waiting for me to come.

In response to that my stomach growled and I speed-walked out the door with the man close behind me.

I was lead to a cafeteria where only a few other men milled about, minding their own business and getting food from the lunch line.

"Get your food and meet me at the back table." he said and walked to the way back where he sat down, pulling out a water bottle and a bag chips for lunch.

I stepped into the line and got a pieace of pizza, water, and UTZ chips before heading back to the table and eating the lunch or whatever I had just gotten. 

There were no windows anywhere so I didn't have a clue what time it was.

After I finished eating I was lead back into the room I started in and I fell asleep once again.

I really wanted to know where I was!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another short chapter!! Another one later tonight. I hope you guys are enjoying all these chapters! Haha VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

~AE