Chapter 16

"Sam! Blue's here!" Lily hissed.

"You got lucky." Sam hissed, lashing his tail.

"Well look who it is! Ivy, how are you?" Blue smirked. "I didn't think I'd ever see you here!"

"Shut it, Blue." I growled. "Let me go.

"I'm sorry Ivy, I'm afraid I can't do that." Blue said with mock sadness.

"Why not? Don't you lead these cats?" I questioned.

"Oh yes, of course! But I was offered something for your capture by the Thunderclan leader, who happens to be my ally." He mewed. "So, you're coming with me. Either come peacefully, or come wounded. Your choice." He flicked his tail, and two cats padded forward to stand by his side. I recognized one of them immediately, Blue's brother, Whinnie. The other was a gray she cat.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."  I snarled.

"Have it your way then. Storm, you haven't had a chance to prove yourself yet. Now's your chance." He growled.

The gray she cat padded forward, teeth bared.

"What's a little kitty like you going to do to me?" I sneered at the she cat.

"I fight with claws, not words." She hissed, lunging forward at a surprising speed. I barely had time to dodge the full attack.

"You're pretty fast, for a little kitty."  I hissed.

She stayed silent, glaring at me with her green eyes.

"I guess it's my turn now." I hissed, dashing forward while leaning slightly to the left. When I got to her, I quickly jumped to the right, causing her dodge to fail. I bowled her over, and dealt several hard blows to her ears. She shrieked in pain.

"Pretty weak, for a little kitty." I growled and got off of her. She laid still on the the ground. "Get out of here. This fight doesn't concern you." I hissed, hauling her up by her scruff.

"Ivy!" A voice called out. I turned and looked at Whinnie, hate shining in my eyes. "What do you-" I gasped as sharp claws pierce my pelt, knocking me to the ground. Storm stood over me, triumph shining in her eyes and blood dripping down her face.

"You little.." I hissed, "That was a dirty move."

Storm raised her paw and her claws glinted in the sunlight as they came down on my face. I yowled as her claws connect, leaving a deep gash just below my eye.

"I'll kill y-" My hiss was cut off my a shriek as she ground her hind claws into my stomach. She raised her paw once more and cuffed me over the ear hard enough to make me see stars.

"Pretty lousy, for Scourge's mate." I heard her growl.

I tried to fight back, but I no longer had the strength. So I gave up. Panting, I lay on the ground as claws tore into my flesh, over and over.

"Storm, enough." Blue meowed, and the torture stopped.

My eyes followed Blue as he bent down to look into my eyes. "You're all talk, aren't you?" He sneered. "Do you know why Thunderclan wants you?"

I lay silent.

"I know you have the strength to talk, so answer me!" He hissed, slashing his claws through my side. I grunted with the pain.

"Because I killed that she cat." I rasped.

"Very good." Blue mewed. "It's time to go now. Whinnie, help me carry her."  He waited for a few moments, before there was a thud and a body fell behind him.

Blue turned around and saw the corpse behind him. "Whinnie?" He whispered. "Who did this?" He roared, whipping around to scan the area.

"Kyla! I can smell you! Get out here!" Blue growled.

The brown she cat stepped out of the shadows, blood on her paws. "Let Ivy go." She hissed.

Blue didn't say anything, just lunged towards the she cat, teeth bared in a snarl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lol... Yeah.... Uh... I'm a liar. "Next chapter should be out soon!"
Next chapter actually comes out almost a month later.
Heheh...
Don't be mad XD.
Anyway, keep leaving comments! I love it when you comment!

Read
Comment
Comment
Comment a lot
Vote
MURP.
-Firespirit