Chapter 6

Scourge P.O.V

I padded out of my den, leaving Ivy behind. I told her to stay in the den, but I don't really think that she'll listen. She doesn't seem like the type to listen. I chuckled, remembering the shock on her face when I talked to her. She must think that I'm not cruel, or at least somewhat believe, though those are all lies. I need her to trust me. How would I get her to bear my kits otherwise?

"Scourge." Bone appeared in front of me.  Brick was beside him.

"Yes Bone?" I meowed.

"Brick would like to tell you something."

Brick flattened his ears.

"Well Brick?" I hissed impatiently.

"Do you really think choosing Ivy as your mate was the best choice?" He blurted.

"What do you mean?" I hissed, the hair raising along my spine. "Are you challenging me?"

"No! Just think, she is feisty. She is strong willed, independent. She will challenge what you say, your rules. You saw her earlier. What other cat would attack me, one of your closest comrades? Now Nut, she is timid, she'll do whatever I say in order to not be harmed." He reasoned.

"Didn't I tell you that they were not to be harmed?" I hissed.

"Of course! I wouldn't lay a claw on her." He paused, giving me a sly look. "That is, unless she wanted me to."

Bone burst out laughing. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Kidding aside, I chose Ivy because of her looks. I didn't know her personality. Besides, she isn't anything. I can't handle. If she messes up bad enough, I can always do something to Ash, Kitty, or Kyla. " I shrugged.

"That might work.." Brick trailed off.

"Anyway I need to find Clawed." I mewed. "I'm sending him to check on Ivy. See if she listened."

"She probably went to check on Nut." Bone growled.

"Probably. Which is why I'm sending him there first." I replied.

Ivy pov

"I'll ask you again." The brown tabby tom growled. "Why aren't you in your nest?"

"I'm not in my nest because I didn't feel like staying there and I wanted to check on Nut." I snapped. "Now who are you?"

"The name is Clawed. I was sent by Scourge to check on you. And like he thought, you didn't listen. I was instructed to take you back to your den." He growled.

"Well, Clawed." I hissed. "I don't have to go anywhere I don't want to. And I am staying here." I growled, sitting where I was.

"Ivy, stop. Just go back to your nest." Nut whispered.

"No. I don't have to listen to him, Scourge, or anyone." I meowed evenly.

"Oh really?" A new voice joined in and Scourge walked out of the shadows.

"S-Scourge!" Nut stammered, obviously startled. Clawed shot me a smug look.

"I don't need to listen to anyone." I meowed.

"I could have you killed within a heartbeat. Still don't want to listen?" He challenged.

"Yes. Even if I die, I'll still defy you. I still haven't forgiven you after these 12 moons. And I don't listen to cats I don't trust. And I can tell you don't trust me, either." I growled, padding up to him and standing over him. I was bigger than him.

"Go back to the den. Now!" He hissed through clenched teeth.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"I'll have to punish you." He growled, unsheathing his claws.

"You think you could beat me, runt?" I smirked.

Nut and Clawed gasped.

Rage flickered like a fire in Scourges eyes. "What did you call me?" He growled slowly.

Unease flipped my belly. But I would not back down. "Runt."

Scourge screeched and leaped on me. He dealt a hard blow to my head, and everything faded to black. The last thing I heard was Nut, screeching my name.

.
.
.
.
.
So.... Yeah..... Uh.... BRICK IS A CASSANOVA! And there may or may not be a death coming up.... Don't hate me.

Anyway, I leave all chapters on a cliff hanger so I have a starter for the next chapter. So sorry, hope you like cliff hangers.

Read
Comment
Vote
MURP
~Firespirit