Chapter 10

(NOT SO QUICK) QUICK A/N! This is not canon AT ALL! I may kill off cats from the books even if they don't die that way in the books. Also note: this takes place shortly before Into the Wild. So Graypaw, Ravenpaw, and them are still kits, Longtail and Mousefur are apprentices, ETC. Also, if I kill off a certain cat from the books (probably not going to happen with the example, because I love her) like Goldenflower, Brambleclaw and Tawnypelt wouldn't exist, nor would any of their future kits. Ok? Ok. Now continue.)

There was a screech from behind me and a black shape soared past my head, blocking Winnie's attack. I looked up to see Scourge.

"Scourge!" I gasped.

He didn't look at me, just hissed. "Get Bone and Brick."

"I'm not just going to leave you here!" I hissed.

He was about to reply, but was cut off as he was buried under the attacking cats.

"Get off of him, Fleapelts!" I snarled, leaping into battle.

I grabbed a pale tabby she cat and hauled her off of Scourge, swiftly tearing my claws through her throat.

She coughed once, then twice, and fell to the ground.

The the rest of the cats seemed to notice instantly.

A huge dark brown tabby tom noticed first. "Speckletail!" His amber eyes locked onto mine. "You! You will regret that!" He growled, but was stopped by Scourge.

"Tigerpaw." He meowed, unusually calm.

"It's Tigerclaw!" The tabby snapped, "how do you know me?"

For some reason that sent Scourge into a fit. He was letting out high pitched mrrows of laughter.

"What's so funny?" The tabby growled.

"You really don't remember?" Scourge was calm again, but you could feel the hatred in his voice.

"No. I do not. Who are you?" The tom hissed.

"I am Scourge, leader of Bloodclan. Or as you might know as the trespassing kitty pet from when you were an apprentice." He hissed, standing up now.

The tabby known as Tigerclaw was silent for a few moments, then chuckled. "You? Leader of Bloodclan? You're no bigger than a kit!"

"Tigerclaw! Quiet!" A tortoiseshell tom hissed.

Tigerclaw ignored him. "Like I'm supposed to believe you are one of the the most dangerous cats in our area. I could beat you with one paw!"

"Tigerclaw! Let's go! Or do you want us all to share the same fate as Speckletail?" The the tortoiseshell tom hissed.

"Not yet Redtail. I need to have a word with these rouges." Tigerclaw hissed.

I didn't give him a chance to talk again. I leapt at Tigerclaw, aiming for his throat. He swatted me out of the way as if I was a fly.

"What do we have here? You think you could take me on? Try it." He chuckled.

"Ivy. Back down." Scourge growled. I ignored him. I couldn't let this arrogant can cat get away with talking to us like that.

I pounced again, leaning to the the left a bit. At last second, I leapt to the the right, scoring my class down his flank. He roared in rage. I whipped around and leapt onto his back. I clung onto him and cuffed his ears several times before I was shaken off. He leapt onto me, holding me down with one paw on my neck and on at the base of my tail. His claws slid out, digging into my throat,

"Any last words, Kittypet?" He hissed.

"Think fast." I croaked. He didn't have time to look around before the the shrieking bundle of fur known as Scourge flew at him. The the momentum was enough to knock Tigerclaw off of me. I laid there, on the the ground, taking shallow breaths,

Scourge was on his back, like I was, but this time, Tigerclaw tried to roll onto his back to crush Scourge.

"Big mistake." I hissed as Scourge leapt off at last second, taking the the opportunity to aim at Tigerclaw's exposed belly. Before he could attack, however, the the tortoiseshell tom leapt in, knocking Scourge out of the the way. That gave Tigerclaw enough time to get to his paws. One of the cats, a white tom, lunged forward and grabbed the the corpse of the the pale tabby she cat.

"Thunderclan! Retreat!" The the tortoiseshell yowled, fleeing from Scourge. The other cats fled, as well as Tigerclaw.

Scourge turned his attention immediately to me. "Ivy! Your neck!" He gasped.

I didn't say anything. Colorful dots were dancing at my vision, and my head throbbed.

"Ivy....." A soft voice called. "Ivy...." I let go as my vision faded to black.

.
.
.
.
.
DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING TEMPTED I AM TO PUT *something* IN THIS BOOK? (I'll let you figure it out.)

BUT NO! THIS BOOK MUST BE KEPT CLEAN!

UNLESS ITS BLOOD. THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

So.... Sorry about the authors note in chapter 8 saying that the next chapter might be about Apple. I changed my mind lol.

Read
Comment
Vote
MURP

-Firespirit