Chapter 19- More Bitter than Sweet

*Authors Note!* 

Basically computer is still not working right so editing might suck so yeah!  :D ENJOY! 

Serena's POV.

When I came to I had a massive headache. I didn't even have the strength to open my eyes for some reason everything felt so heavy and just bummed put. I moaned when the pain combined with my neck when I moved my head up. I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by a sight I'd never thought I'd encounter again. 

Yes it was that man who kidnapped me first, it was that man who ordered for me to be killed.. it was the man Soryu first saved me from.. Soryu... 

Just the thought of him caused an immediate pain in my chest that made me feel as though I couldn't I couldn't breath, as though I forgot for a split moment that felt like eternity.

"Hehe, done starring my love." Said the man in front of me who I completely forgot about. He grinned even more so at me when he brought his thick clammy hands to the side of my face and creased it. All the while I sat there on the love seat desperately wanting to get away from him but could not realizing that where not alone in the room seeing as to all the men stressed in black standing all around the room. Leaving no chance of escape. Thinking its best to just sit there in silence would be the best outcome for now until I figure out a way out of here or an opening of a sort.

"Huh? Cat caught your tongue my dear? Oh don't tell me that your shocked that that pesky bat of a fiancee killed me? Oh no no noo, my dear. You see, the man he killed was my doppelganger. The Ice Dragons were so stupid to believe that the Red Seas would fall so easily. And they were complete fools to take the Red Seas into the Ice Dragons HAHAHAH! Not that I'm Complaining of course! Its got to the point where we even had some access to some files that had to do with that lovely hotel of there's. And better yet I have some access to it now hehe." He began to get happier and happier as his eyes glimmered in greed and mischief, but soon there was another revolting emotion added as his eyes ranked me up and down shamelessly again and again.

 "But now, my sweet sweet darling..hehe" He pulled me closer and closer to the point where I was almost sitting on his lap and he head lowered down to my neck. And I just sat there as my face twisted in helpless pain and disgust and he took a long sniff of my neck, I looked up pleadingly to the white ceiling away from his half fallen hair. And to make it worse he slowly began traveling his tongue on my neck and I closed my eyes in pure agony not saying a word nor letting a single plea pass my shut'ed lips no matter how much I yearned to. I remained completely still, not giving in, looking away in the distance... wishing to be in the distance.