Chapter-18 The Return of the Red Seas and Red Eyed Dragons

* IMPORTANT!!!! Authors Note!* 

Yeah so guys! important! to avoid confusion this 1st part is a Soryu's POV. of Serena escaping and all cause some people kept on requesting it on fanfiction.net and I thought why not? So now this chapter is extra long and I think I have a virus on my computer so if I have a lot of mistakes please be merciful because I can't edit very much but some notes my help thank you. Anyways please enjoy cause I think I added a cool twist to it so yeah! PLEASE TELL ME HOW I DID IM SO EXCITED TO HEAR WHAT YOU AMAZING PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! :] 

Soryu's POV.

I didn't know what to think, Serena was gone again! How can a mere girl continuously escape so easily? Especially from a mafia?! Top security my butt. Luckily there were some cameras so we saw which direction she took but only to come into a busy street were there are a lot of side walks and all going in several directions and a lot of busy cars in all directions. I had my men search all around and get access to all the cameras in the streets and stores. But still there was almost no clue as to where she could have gone or anything of a sort. It's like she disappeared with the soundless wind that you would hardly even see or even feel at times. But the days where you do feel the swaying tempting wind it's like haven in the hot summer air. And she, my temptress, dances around me like the dangerous flickering fire in the fire place dancing a forbidden dance shamelessly. But yet evades me as the shadow evades itself from the light. She's MY temptress and no one else's.

*time skip!*

Days passed still no word or anything or a sort from my little temptress. I had been paying careful attention as to where she may have gone but nothing. Her late job that I took care of, he collage, her phone, car, credit card... Nothing. I began to grow worried for my little kitten that grew into temptress. What if she is harmed? What if she got lost? But surly I would hear something. The Ice Dragons and Red Seas that is now in my control are in full alert but still not a breeze of the temptress flowed in my doors. Nothing....

.

.

.

More days... I feel as though I'll go mad if this continues, I'm more than prepared to go and knock down every, single, door in not only Tokyo but all of Japan and maybe more.

.

.

.

At last just as I was at my breaking point I received a call from Eisuke.

" Hello rabbit, still chasing Alice?" A familiar obnoxious voice came from the phone as snickers followed from it.

" Eisuke, get to the point before I do so myself." I said as I subconsciously grabbed my gun.