Chapter 17- I slapped Eisuke & The fool I was

Serena's POV.

There no words exchanged between us, nor was there a single sound to break the tension between us besides the silent sounds of breathing, that did not include mine as I sat there in shock to what seemed like forever. I stayed still as a sculpture, frozen in my body, cold in my heart, breathless in my lungs, voiceless in my voice, but not sightless. Not when HE was right there in front of me. He took a small cautious step towards me and volcano erupted in my stomach as the adrenaline ran fresh in my red volcanic blood.

He stood still for another moment then took another small step towards me even slower than before. Then another.. and another.. and another.. before I knew it he was closer than I would ever have possibly allowed him to be. He took another daring step towards me and finally the adrenaline finally choose to chose between fight or flight, and to my surprise I choice neither. Because when he took another step towards me and now at the very near foot of the bed he stood. I didn't think twice as I smacked him with my pillow and before he could process what was happening I threw my blanket over his head and pushed him into Luke as I darted out of the room and up the stairs to the front door. I pulled the door open as hard and as fast as I could and shut it twice as hard. I leaped over the front door steps and ran across the large semi dry lawn only to be pushed down into it by an unexpected force. 

"Gotcha" An unknown and unexpected voice said to me as I struggled beneath them.

"AHHH!!!! Samejima! BE CAREFUL WITH THE PRINCESS!!!!!" Another voice yelled and my eyes widened in horror as I recognized the voice and struggled even harder when I was pulled up into a standing position. I looked to my left and saw that horrifying blond haired dude running toward us with what seemed like tears in his eyes.

"Stop struggling!" The man behind me growled as he held me tighter and started to drag me to the unknown. I stomped as hard as I could on his toe and elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to double over and let me go momentary. That was all I needed for me to break out of his cage and run down and around the street trying to get away from the lunatic yelling princess behind me. I ran and looked back to see those stormy grey eyes along with its owner angrily stepping out of the house with Luke following closely behind him and the puppy close behind me with his arm reached out about to grasp my arm.

I made a sharp turn right and around the few cars standing next to the pavement causing him to run into one and causing me to fall on my butt. When one of the car doors opened and a familiar man dress in a black suit with a smirk on his face came out and grasped my arm in a death hold grip and pulled me toward him. In my panic, before the man ensnared his left arm around me, I back handed his right cheek then elbowed his chin in equal force, if not more. In his shock, he loosened his grip as I heard wild laughter and coughing as smoke filled out of the car.   

I wasted no time in roughly pulling my arm away as I shuffled my feet away from him before turning around and started running again. Jumping over fences and climbing trees until I found a good one to hide in. I peeked from the left side of the body of the tree and ducked every time I saw the smallest movement coming toward or near the direction that I was in. I finally sank down onto the branch, leaned against the surprisingly huge oak tree and let out a breath and closed my eyes in uncontrollable relief.