Chapter 13- Mr. Pea!!! Hehe!! ^.^

Soryu's POV.

This is it! We can just take her to uncle Satoru and he can protect his loved ones, he's wrong! He didn't fail in protecting his loved ones at all. His most important loved one is here and alive!!

Without a second thought I turned to my grandfather with excitement clear in my eyes as I sat up straighter in my eagerness. "Grandfather! We must take her to uncle!!" But I was greeted with agitation and anger.

"NO WE WILL NOT TAKE HER ANYWHERE SORYU! SHE STAYS HERE........where she belongs." His eyes grew sorrow filled and pained as he looked at her once again, while I sat there in shock and bewilderment. It was the first time my grandfather yelled for any reason........ I just sat there in complete silence as we looked away from each other not knowing what to say or do as the horizon began to disappear and the moon rose to the surface.

*Sigh*"You'll understand someday Soryu........" my grandfather's voice became grave as he moved away from the brick wall that he was leaning on. "She'll come with us for now, but she leaves as soon as she wakes up tomorrow. And your uncle will never hear of this nor will anyone understand Soryu?"

I said nothing; couldn't he see the pain in uncles eyes? The longing? It just didn't make sense! If anything she'll be safer with us? This is just too confusing.......

"Soryu.... understand?" This time the authority became clear in his voice more than ever. I had no choice but to agree. "Good, and remember Soryu. Not. A. Word." And with that he started to walk down the now dark and cold ally which had begun to bleed from Mark's blood..... and the path that my father, grandfather and everyone in the mafia family had to take. And now it's my turn to walk down that same path, and as I did, the ally became more blooded and cold than it was before. And it didn't help that I was carrying a young beautiful soul with me, if anything it became darker as a new moon rose to the starless sky.

.

.

.

.

Young Serena's POV.

...........*Yawn* I sat up on the comfy bed I was asleep on and rubbed my fists on my eyes. After I shooed the wet foggy stuff away from my eyes I felt sleepy again and went to lay down on the bed once again...........WAIT BED???? COMFY????? I sat up again and looked around the room. I felt the familiar butterfly's move around in my stomach to my chest really fast again and again. But that only happens when Ms. Mayle is angry and she starts to hurt me. But Ms. Mayle is not here right now but it is dark, and when its dark Ms. Mayle is even more angry and she is always thirsty for her funny smelling water.. thing. Oh no..... I hope I didn't make her so mad for her to bring me into this old.... place?..... Just where am I?...... AH!!!! No time to think I need to hurry and get out of here before Ms. Mayle comes to get me again!!!!

I jump down the squeaky old bed that I almost never got to use ever since Ms. Shell's...... I mean mommy died....... Mommy.... I miss mama. I wish she was here with me........ GAH!!! I need to hurry and leave before Ms. Mayle comes back!!!