Chapter 11- Memories Unfolded and Love Struck Fool

Soryu's POV.

I looked at her as the memories passed through my head like a massive waterfall. They all came pouring into my mind and played like some movie scene right before my eyes, as they join the pool of the forgotten memories. It's not like I had forgotten her, no, but it's more like I lost almost all other precious memories I had with her.

I was just barely 16 years old and very reckless but not a complete idiot luckily, but still a love-struck one at some point. I remembered her face so beautifully shaped as her eyes turned crystal like in the moonlight and the stars all smiled brightly at her as her eyes did to them. The first time I saw her I was paralyzed in my step, I couldn't feel anything besides my pounding heart in my chest and ears as my eyes saw nothing more than her and her alone.

I remember when her eyes meet mine, she looked panicked and horrified. I was so confused not understanding what may have been the cause of that. I mean no one but my grandfather and I, along with some body guards that are almost always around my grandfather are here. There was no way she or anyone could know that the mafia family called the Ice Dragons is here. Not knowing what to do, I just stood there watching her as she ran toward me at full speed with an anxious and panicked look on her face. 

She looked so beautiful that I forgot the surroundings around me I was dazzled by her. As she got closer I opened my arms waiting for her to fall into my arms and I protect her till the ends of time itself. As she got closer and closer my eyes closed as my mouth slowly opening into a smile. Then I felt her body hustle mine into the hard concrete floor. It was then I noticed that we had just narrowly missed the honking truck.

"HONK! HONK!! ...HOOOONK!!!!!!!!!! HOONNNKKK!!!!!!!!.......!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KID!! YOU CRAZY???!!!!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED WITH MY CAR??!!..... DUMB STUPID KID!!!! GET A LIFE WOULD YA!!! YOU ALMOST GOT ME ARRESTED FOR YOUR STUPIDITY MORON!!"

A man who was driving the white delivery truck that almost hit me yelled at us outraged. He was yelling and spitting at the same time,... it looked gross especially since he had some REALLY yellow teeth, that were half broken. Aaaannd, it didn't mix well with his grumpy old face that needs a shave.....an EXTREMELY needed shave. And maybe a long one too because the razors might break by how thick the hair looked and I was standing 15 feet away and I already felt pity for those poor razors. As if he could tell what I was thinking he jumped out of the truck, slamming the door in the process and glared at me with an angry pout as he crossed his hairy buffy arms........ Let's just say that was not a pretty sight to see....*shivers* I couldn't tell what was bigger his beard or his dry plumped lips. Okay yeah obliviously the beard who'd win but no worries! His attitude came to his rescue!!!

"What'cha lookin at kid? See something you like?" He said with this sleazy smile as his pitch black eyes looked at me with a greed filled gaze now forgotten about the incident that just happened moments ago. I just looked at him disgusted and creep-ed out by his gaze as he bloomed out a loud raspy laugh that soon stopped short when his landed eyes landed on my girl who was sitting next to me looking scared as hell. ".....HAHAHA!! .......Well kid you might not see something you like but I did..... Something I like VERY much, especially when I prefer them young, innocent, and a beauty just for me Hehehehee." He said in a deep lust filled tone as his eyes ranked all over her body as his eyes glimmered in happiness, awareness, and possibilities that made my stomach turn in unease.