Chapter 10- A Key Unlocked a Book and a Secret along with it

Serena's POV.

................CLASH!!!!!!!!!

"SIRRR!!!! ARE YOU HOME?!" Ryosuke voice yelled making the two of us jump apart.

I looked down as my face went red hardcore, while Soryu moved away from me but not before I saw the redness spreading in his cheeks.

"SIR??! I BROUGHT SOME FOOD FOR THE PRINCESS! CAN I PLEASE COME IN SIR??" Ryosukes voice rang out yet again this time longer than before. But unlike the first time my stomach didn't growl at me as it squeezed the insides of my stomach. How many days has it been since I had last eaten again........?

"GROWL...!" I looked down once again as I grasped my stomach in attempt to shush it as my face went dark red. I heard a sigh as Soryu stood up and walked out of the room leaving me to drown in my embarrassment. Oh come on! How embarrassing can this day get!!

"SIR!!!! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU SIR!! I brought some food for Miss. Howl I thought she might be hungry since she hasn't eaten anything." Ryosukes voice rang out loud in the two story condo. At that remark my stomach growled at me once again and I blushed in embarrassment even though there was no one here to hear it.

"SIR?! ......SIR!!!!!! WAIT SIR, PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR SIR!!! SI-"

"SLAM" With that I heard footsteps coming toward me. Not knowing what to do I looked down and saw that the T-shirt I was wearing was pulled downward and the top of my breasts were in a clear view. I gasped and quickly pulled the shirt upwards and positioned it the correct way. Oh my god...... did he..... Did he see!?

Before I could say anything Soryu walked in the living room with two plates of Japanese Curry Rice that seemed warm enough to eat, must have been a store nearby or something. Without knowing I forgot all about my embarrassment as my mouth watered from the smell of the Curry Rice. As he placed it in front of me I resisted the urge to dig in immediately. I found that very rude especially since he basically nursed me when I was sick. I waited until he sat down in front of me than I also joined him in front the small coffee table. I sat on the small mat and waited for him to start eating. Apparently he had the same idea in mind as he looked at me silently waiting for me to start eating.

I felt bashful at this small act. "T-Thank you for the food." I said in a timid voice and picked up my chopsticks and started eating. When I put a piece of meat in my mouth I almost moaned in pleasure of having food in my mouth. And it was soo good, the meat just feel apart in my mouth as the curry's juice mixed together leaving a sensational taste in my mouth, leaving me craving even more. Before I knew it, I had gobbled up the entire plate that was once filled with lots of Curry Rice.

I sighed in relief was my stomach felt full and warm once again in a long time, at least for me it was.... I looked up and meet the stormy gray eyes once again, as I recalled my actions I began to feel embarrassed and looked down. I slowly set the chopsticks down and pulled my hands down to my lap.".........Sorry about that....that was very rude of me." I felt ashamed especially since Mrs. Shells always taught me to become and be a very considered and respectful child to myself and others and she was so strict on it, I couldn't help but feeling like this.