Chapter 35

Louis P.O.V

I heard knocking on the door. Damn, those boys are persistent.

"Niall, for the fifth time, I'm sure I don't want any food." I angrily answered, pissed off cause he already asked me twice.

I turned back around, away form the door and focused on the lyrics I was writing. I heard the door knob being turned and the door flying open.

"Niall, get the hell out of my--" I cut myself off noticing it wasn't Niall at all.

"ALLIE!?" I screamed, completely surprised. I immediately rose to my feet.

"Hey, it's me." She nervously smiled towards me.

"Uhh.. What are you doing here?" I asked, completely confused as to why she was here.

"There's something here, that I need." She smiled, stepping closer. I racked my brain remembering if I took anything of hers that she could possibly need.

"What is it? I'm sorry I took it, I--"

"LOUIS!" She giggled, cutting me off.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The thing I need is you." She said, wrapping her arms around my torso. It took my awhile before I finally caught on.

She pulled back from the hug, a confused expression was written on her face.

I broke out into a huge smile, and grabbed her again.

"You don't hate me?" I asked her.

"I could never." She said.

I wrapped my arms around her, missing the feeling of her being so close.

She pulled her face back a little, "Louis, I love you." She whispered before leaning in and kissing me. I kissed her back. It was a sweet kissed filled with compassion and love. I missed this so much. I just want to jump up and down a million times, that's how happy I am right now.

I pulled back, "I love you, Alana." I said, which made her smile grow wider.

"I cannot believe you flew all the way over here just for me."

"Louis, I need you in my life. I couldn't let you just leave." She sincerely said. I grabbed her in a hug again.

"Shall we go tell the others?" I asked. She nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door.

I opened it, revealing four boys and three girls on the other side.

"Hmm...what are you all doing here?" Allie sarcastically answered, knowing that they were snooping.

"Just wanted to see what you wanted for dinner." Harry played off cooly.

"Why did all of you have to come?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow.

"RETREAT, RETREAT. THEY ARE ON TO US. RED ALERT." Morgan screamed, quickly dashing down the hall, followed by the others.

"They are so stupid." Allie shook her head, laughing.

"But, you gotta love 'em." I said.

"At least now we don't have to tell them." She said, walking down that hallway. I smiled as we made our way into the living room all of our friends currently occupied, except Harry, he was cooking.

"Look at them lovebirds." Morgan said, noticing our arrival. Allie blushed while I proudly put my arm around her and smiled.

"DINNER IS READY!" Harry yelled form the kitchen. We all piled in and took our seats around the table.