Chapter 31

Okay so the song during this chapter may or may not go along with the story but I like this song so therefore you shall deal with it. But like it kinda does cause Alana's parents always were like have hope and never say never so it kinda goes.

Don't judge me okay😫

I LURVE THIS SONG OKAY.

*it may get emotional. I suggest tissues.*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V

It all happened so fast. There Morgan and I were, sitting in her room, practically about to rip each other's heads off, and now here we are, holding onto each other for dear life.

They have only been in there for like a minute, so that could be considered good right? At least, she didn't die off the bat. Morgan called Allie's parents and now they are on the way. I have yet to call the guys and tell them this may be it. I know Morgan wants me too, but the only thing on my mind is Allie, and she won't call them because she's in hysterics and can barely speak let alone breathe. Every second you can hear her harshly breathe in a gasp of air. I try to calm her down, so she won't be in put into a hospital room, but it doesn't work. She's known Allie longer than me and they're practically sisters, so I can understand the pain she is going through. I can't imagine what Allie's parents are thinking or are gonna feel when they get here. All Morgan said was come to the hospital now because the tears were flowing out and she didn't trust her hoarse voice to speak anymore.

I keep trying to have hope and hold on like Brenda told me too, but it's so damn hard because a part of me is already let down, and says she's gone but another says hold on. I'm torn. I should never give up on her. I should never say never. That reminds me of a song, and I start to lowly hum it.

"Some things we don't talk about, Rather do without. And just hold the smile.

Falling in and out of love. Same damn problem. Together all the while."

I don't know if Allie loves me anymore or not, but I still love her and I will never give up on her if she makes it through this.

"You can Never Say Never. While we don't know when, but time and time again. Younger now then we were before."

"Don't let me go, Don't let me go, Don't let me go."

Allie, please wake up.

"Picture, You're the Queen of everything. As far as the eye can see. Under your command

I will be your guardian. When all is crumbling, I steady your hand."

I wish I could be in there holding her hand, even if it was for the last time.

"You can Never Say Never. While we don't know when. But time and time again. Younger now then we were before."

"Don't let me go, Don't let me go, Don't let me go."

Please stay alive Allie, I need you.

"We're falling apart and coming together again and again. We're growing apart but we pull it together again, pull it together, together again."

"Don't let me go, Don't let me go, Don't let me go."

I love you, Alana.

Allies parents shook my out of my thoughts. My eyes snapped open.

"Is she okay?"

"Morgan?"

"Louis?"

Their frantic calls for us to answer. I don't want to tell them we don't know what's going on. I didn't want to tell them that their only child and only daughter may be gone, but Morgan fell asleep, and they deserve to know.