Chapter 1

---------------------------------

Alana's P.O.V

I woke up with a jerk tumbling down to the floor. "Ahh. My head." I groaned. I decided to get some breakfast and hit the waves. Orange juice and toast sounds yummy. "Hey mom!" I shouted as I entered the kitchen. "Hey honey. Are you going surfing today?"

"What do you think mom?"

"I guess that's a yes." She laughed. I love my mom. She's my "teacher" since I'm home schooled. It's summer though so no lessons, besides I'm pretty much done with schooling.

"See ya mom!" I yelled running out to the beach. I loved my house. It was right on the beach. We didn't have any neighbors because these are mostly vacation homes that people rent out, except my parents bought one. I grabbed my surfboard and ran to the waves.

Louis' P.O.V

The boys and I are currently driving to the beach house we rented in Florida. We have a month long break until tour starts up again. We found this nice spot in Florida to stay, plus it was kinda reserved. We didn't want any paparazzi.

"Are we there yet?" I complained for the millionth time. "ALMOST!" Liam, who was driving, announced. All the boys except Liam and I, were asleep. I was too excited to sleep!

"WE'RE HERE!" Liam exclaimed pulling into a driveway. I climbed over the boys and out the door. "THE SASSMASTER FROM DONCASTER IS AT THE BEACH." I fist pumped. "Alright boys. We'll unpack first then hit the beach." Liam explained. We all darted towards the door, luggage in hand. When we entered I noticed there was a fairly large kitchen and living room. Then upstairs there were five bedrooms with bathrooms in each one. They all looked exactly the same. Same brown/blue color scheme and furniture. I quickly chose mine, throwing my suitcases onto the floor. I then wondered downstairs to wait for the boys.

"Hey!" Harry said, walking into the living room. "I'm so excited about this vacation!"

"Me too!" I replied. Then the boys came downstairs and we rushed out the door and onto the beach. I stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed her. She was surfing and she was definitely amazing. The boys stopped too and we all watched her.

Alana's P.O.V

I dove off my board after riding the last wave. When I came up and sat on the board, I heard clapping. I jerked my head up to see five, fairly attractive boys, watching me. When I reached the shore, the one with curly hair walked up to me. "That was amazing!" He exclaimed with a British accent?

"Thanks. Hey are you British?" I asked. "Yeah." He laughed, "I'm Harry."

The blonde one stepped forward. "I'm Niall." Then they all stepped forward.

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." The last one with gorgeous blue/green eyes finished off. They all looked weirdly familiar.

"Hi, I'm Alana. Do I know you boys from anywhere?" I asked. I barely leave my house though. I wonder if I saw them at the market.

"Nope." They all replied. Then it hit me. They were on the cover of my magazine. "Ohh. You're the boys on my magazine. The new British boy band." I said.

"British and Irish boy band." Niall said, "I'm Irish."

"My apologizes, Sir." I laughed, "Not to be rude or anything but what are you guys doing here?"

"We are here for a break, sort of like a vacation." Liam explained.

"Oh. Alright! Well let me guess your staying in that house?" I said pointing towards the house right next to mine.

"Yes!" Zayn said.

"You'll like it here." I said.

"It's gorgeous, especially the ocean." Louis spoke up.

"Yeah. It's the color of your eyes." I said starring at his eyes. "See ya around boys." I waved, then turned and jogged into my house. What a great day. I mean after all, there's not many days where you meet a famous boy band.

Louis' P.O.V

"Oi! Mate I think she likes you!" Zayn laughed. "Oh shutup, lets go!" I exclaimed running into the water.

"She's not like many girls. She treated us like normal people." Niall spoke up.

"Maybe she's not a fan?" Harry suggested.

"No, she has a magazine with us on the front." Liam reminded us.

"I don't know but there's just something about her." I sheepishly replied.

"AWW Louis has found love!" Zayn cheered.

"I don't even like her." I shot back.

"Sure." Niall said as Liam dunked him under water.

"Boo Bear!? You don't love her, do you? What about us?" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh HAZZA! I could never forget you!" I cheered while tackling him.

Alana's P.O.V

I watched them through my window. Definitely not like most worldwide famous bands. They act like kids. I bet if someone saw me right now they would think I'm a crazy stalker.

"ALANA!!!" My mother shouted. I ran downstairs.

"Yes." I replied. Her and my dad were sitting at the table.

"Honey, your grandma isn't doing well. Your dad and I wanna go check on her for a little while. Help her out, you know? We wanted to take you but it seems easier with just us going." My mom said.

"That's fine. I want you to help her. I'll stay here. When are you leaving?" I questioned.

"Today actually, it's better to get there as soon as we can. We are gonna leave in about 5 minutes. We will call you everyday. I don't know when we will get back though." My dad replied.

"Oh alright. Tell grandma I love and miss her. Be safe!" I said, piling in for a group hug. When we pulled apart we said our "I love yous" and they went to the car.

"We're sorry for the late notice, sweetie!" My dad called, getting into the car.

"It's fine!" I smiled back, waving, and not really caring. This happens all the time and I can take care of myself.

I watched them drive off towards the airport.

Great. First day of summer and I'm all alone.