Chapter 15

YAYYY 2,000+ READERS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. (: (:

-----------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

Their faces turned from anger, to happiness, to shock after I confessed my biggest secret.

"Woah." Harry breathed out.

"Yeah, I know." I groaned, running a hand through my hair.

I felt a slight stir under me and then her beautiful eyes fluttered open.

She quickly got off of me, probably realizing she has been laying on me for awhile, and backed up a couple feet.

"Where's Morgan?" She wearily asked.

"Shopping for food." Zayn answered.

She looked nervous and I sensed something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, also knowing something definitely was.

"Uhh... Nothing. I just need Morgan." She lied.

"You know you can tell us if anything is wrong, you don't have to wait til Morgan comes--"

"HOME!!!" Morgan yelled, cutting me off and running into the living room.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Niall said, coming in behind her. We were all starring at Morgan while Allie was backing away from me.

"Um...Morgan!" Allie called.

"Yes?"

"Lets take a walk... or run."

"What? I'm not running. I just walked all day! I wanna sit on the couch like my lazy self--"

"Just shutup and C'mon!" Allie yelled, interrupting her complaints and dragging her out the door.

"What was that all about?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. She just woke up and freaked out." I answered.

"Do you think she had a bad dream or something?" Zayn questioned.

"I have no clue." Harry shrugged.

Alana's P.O.V

We ran, well I ran and dragged Morgan, about a mile down the beach. I finally stopped and turned around making sure the boys weren't following us.

"What..the...hell....is...going..on?" Morgan said, in between breaths of air.

"Well,iwaspretendingtosleeptolistentotheirconversationsandiheardlouissaysomethingbigandidontknowwhattodo." I answered, in one breath.

"Slow your roll, take deep breaths, and tell me."

"Okay, I was pretending to sleep so I could listen in on the conversation the boys were having, and they ended up talking about me and.." I paused.

"And...what? TELL ME WOMAN!" Morgan hollered, shaking my shoulders.

"And I heard him say, he loved me." I whispered.

"Oh. My. Gosh. ARE YOU JOKING? CAUSE I SWEAR IF YOU ARE--"

"I'm not." I stated, cutting her off again.

"THIS IS.... FANTASTIC!" She screamed, jumping around and doing a little dance, until she noticed me frowning.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing." I shrugged.

"Why would you think it's bad?"

"Because the last time someone said I love you was..." I froze, thinking of the dreaded memory.

"Oh, Allie Cakes. Are you afraid it will happen again?" She questioned, sitting down next to me.

"Well, he didn't really love me. I just don't want to be used or fooled again, only to get my heart broken." I spoke, quietly, letting a tear fall.

We sat in silence, listening to the waves crash against the shore until Morgan finally spoke up, "You wanna know what I think?"

"What?" I asked.

"I think it was destined for you to meet Louis because I can see by the way he looks at you, that he doesn't want you to hurt. I truly believe that he wants to protect you from everything and be there for you. I know you think you don't love him yet, but I can feel the love radiating off you two. I think he does love you, Al, and he will never intentionally break your heart." She said, completely honest.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"I do. It could the best thing that ever happened to you but you would never know unless you try." Morgan stated.

"You're right. Thank you, Morgan." I thanked her, leaning over to give her hug.

"Hey, what are best friends for?" She laughed, returning the hug.

"I'm so glad we met up again. I missed you." I smiled.

"Me too. I love you, Allie Cakes." She coo'ed.

"I love you too, Morgzy Poo." I coo'ed back.

We got up and started walking towards the house again.

"Just play it cool and follow my lead when we get in there, okay?" She turned to me when we walked up to the back porch.

"Got it." I smiled back, dreading the thought of what was going to happen. They probably think I'm crazy.

----------------------------------------------

OH MY GERSH. IM so sorry it's short but there you go,as promised. I'm probably going to update again tomorrow. I have like no time today but I couldn't let you all down!!! COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELIES. I LOVEEE YOUUUUUUU(:

-SYDDDD