Chapter 28

Louis P.O.V

I let out a loud groan, pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Will you stop worrying, Lou?" Harry complained.

"I can't just fucking stop worrying, Harry." I snapped. I didn't mean to be so rude, but I was so worried about Allie and Liam was taking to damn long.

"Paul said, they are setting up the jet now." Liam stated, walking back in.

"Great! Lets go!" I jumped, grabbing my duffle bag that I packed earlier, and headed for the door. The boys slowly followed behind, their bags in hand as well.

We approached the elevator door and I pushed the button.

"C'mon, c'mon." I whispered. The doors dinged open and I rushed in, pressing the ground floor.

"Lou, you really need to calm down." Zayn stated. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll calm down when I know Allie's okay."

"Well, it's not gonna help Allie if you have an anxiety attack on the way there, now is it?" Liam snapped. I stopped shaking. The boys were right. I need to calm down or I might pass out or something.

We got to the ground floor and piled into our car we already had down there. The drive to the airport was completely silent except for the constant tapping, I was doing. The boys kept sending me worried glances while Niall was still trying to call Morgan. He had been ever since she hung up.

"Still no answer." The Irish lad spoke up.

"Keep calling." I immediately responded. "Lou I've already called 30 times. If she hasn't picked up now then she probably won't anytime soon." He said.

"That's not true. She could just be in shock or something."

I was mostly worried because even though it was almost noon here, it was in the middle of the night there. So, if she was out surfing in the dark then how would Morgan know where she is?

I just need to know she is okay. I don't care if she hates me or wants to kill me.

I could honestly careless.

I just need to know she's okay.

Because if anything happened to her, I would never forgive myself. If I hadn't been so stupid to go out on a "lunch date" with that Eleanor girl, then she would be sleeping peacefully right now.

"We're here." Liam stated. I basically jumped out of the car and sprinted to the section where the jets or "V.I.P Flyers" must go in order to board their plane. I saw Paul standing there, so I rushed over to him first.

"Is the jet ready yet?" I spoke.

"Almost. Where's the other boys?" He asked. I turned around not realizing they weren't there.

"They'll be here soon." I shrugged.

"Okay, now listen. You go and make sure this girl or whatever is okay, but stay out of the media and you must get back here in time for you interview in three days. Do you understand?" Paul explained. I nodded, just as the boys arrived.

"Jesus, Louis." Niall groaned, almost out of breath from running.

"Okay, you can board now. I'll text you, Liam, the details of everything. I already told Lou here. Though, I'm quite sure he wasn't listening." I heard Paul say before I quickly darted down the tunnel, terminal thing and into the all-too familiar jet, the boys loading in after. I sat down on the chair as the pilot announced that he was taking off and the same safety drills we hear every time. I honestly didn't care. I just wanted him to fly the damn plane and get us there.