Chapter 3

Louis P.O.V

I walked over to Alana's house to pick her up. We were all gonna hangout today at the beach.

"Hello!" I cheered, seeing her at the front door.

"Ready?" I called to her. She nodded her head, locking the door.

We walked back to the beach just in time to meet the boys.

"ALANA!" They all screamed and hugged her. She laughed, "Hey boys!"

She pulled off her clothes revealing her swimsuit. I saw her in one yesterday but I didn't even noticed her perfectly curved body.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer,Tomlinson." She smirked.

"Why do you like my last name so much?" I questioned her.

"Why do you like my body so much?" She smirked back and ran towards the ocean. I pulled off my shirt and ran after her.

Alana's P.O.V

I watched him pull of his shirt. His perfectly tanned body ran up to me followed by the other boys, who, if I may say so myself ,were fairly attractive. I'm living the dream.

I turned around looking back into the ocean, studying the waves. If I went out a little farther I could catch some really good ones, so I decided too. I rushed back onto the shore and grabbed my surfboard. I paddled out into the waves and duck dived under neath one setting myself up. I pulled myself up onto the board and used my feet to glide along the waves. I dived off when the wave diseased. I grabbed my board and retreated back to the others.

"Wow! Your fantastic!" Niall exclaimed.

"I try." I answered back.

"So what do you all want to do today?" I questioned them.

"Stay out here for a while." Liam replied. The other boys nodded.

"Alright. In that case.." I smirked and dunked Louis underneath the water while swiftly turning around and swimming out of his reach.

"Oh no you didn't!" He screamed after coming up from the water.

"Oh but I did!" I screamed back.

"NOBODY DUNKS LOUIS THE TOMMO TOMLINSON." He yelled, swimming closer to me.

"EXCEPT ME!" I shouted back. The boys just chuckled and swam after us. Louis was getting closer to me by the second. I turned and kept swimming until I felt a hand grasp my ankle.

"AHHHH." I screamed while Louis threw me over his shoulder and walked back to the other boys.

"BOYS, SAVE ME!" I screamed. They just chuckled.

"Sorry babe but Louis has got you now." Niall laughed.

"What are you gonna do to me!?" I hollered to Louis.

He smirked evilly before replying,

"THIS!"

And with that I plunged into the water. I decided to have some fun. I held my breath and slowly floated to the top, that way it looked like I had been knocked out.

"LOUIS, WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Harry screeched.

"I THOUGHT SHE COULD SWIM!?" Louis yelled back.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE!" Liam screamed. I felt a pair of strong arms lift me up and I was placed on the sand.

"Does anyone know CPR!?" Zayn yelled. I held back my laugh.

"I do!" Louis yelled. This was my chance. He leaned in, ready to blow air into my lungs.