Chapter 14

Alana's P.O.V

I felt someone nudging me. I groaned and rolled over immediately bumping into another body.

"Allie." Someone whispered.

"What?" I opened my eyes and rolled over to meet my favorite pair of eyes. He chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"What do you want, Louis?" I asked, sleepy.

"C'mon, lets take a walk." He replied, leading me out the back door.

"What time is it?"

"5:30 in the morning."

"Why in the world did you wake me up this early?" I questioned his strange behavior. He just chuckled and said, "Follow me."

About ten minutes later we sat down on the beach. I could barely see him since the sun hasn't risen yet.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for that." Louis said, pointing off into the distance. I squinted my eyes to see a small speck of the sun rising over the surface of the water. My heart melt. He brought me all the way out here to watch the sunrise.

As time passed, the sun became more clearer. Soon, the sky was exploding with various different shades of orange and yellow with a dash of red. It loooked beautiful and absolutely breath-taking. I scooted closer to Louis and his arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

"It's beautiful, Lou." I smiled up at him.

"Just like you." He smiled back. It was one of those moments where you just want to freeze and stay there forever. I could defintely live forever in his arms.

I yawned and laid my head on his chest. Slowly, I began falling alseep in his arms.

*

I woke from my peaceful sleep only to notice I was being carried by Louis. A part of me wanted to get down and walk but another part wanted to stay being carried.

My laziness won and I shut my eyes pretending I was still asleep. I heard him carry me up stairs and push the back door open.

"Hey there you two are! We tried calling but....What happened to Allie?" A voice spoke once we entered. I easily picked it out as Niall's.

"Shh. She's sleeping." Louis responded, sitting on the couch with me in his arms.

"Where were you guys?" I heard Harry's raspy voice call out.

"We went to watch the sunrise and she fell asleep after." Lou explained.

"Aww." Morgan spoke aloud. I mentally rolled my eyes at my best friend's comment.

"Oh sorry." she giggled, after Louis probably glared at her.

"Where's Liam?" Louis asked.

"Upstairs, getting ready to go out with Morgan and I." Niall answered.

"We are going grocery shopping!" Morgan added in. I heard footsteps running down the stairs before Liam's voice called out, "Lets go!". Morgan and Niall muffled their goodbyes before the door slammed shut.

"Soo Boobear..." Harry trailed off. I had to bite my lip from laughing at his nickname.

"Do you like Allie?" Zayn fired out.

"What do you mean?" Louis questioned.

"You know exactly what we mean." Harry, probably, smirked.

I heard Louis groan before he answered the question I was dying to know,"I don't like her, guys."

I felt like a million pound rock dropped on me. I just wanted to run away and cry. I knew it was to good to be true. I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears as Harry finally spoke up after the long silence.

"Oh. Why not? It sure seems like you do!" Harry persisted.

But, he doesn't. He does not nor will he ever. I need to except that now. I was crazy for thinking that the plan would work. All we are ever going to be is friends.

"Guys! I don't like her...." Louis trailed off. I bit down harder on my lip to keep the tears from flowing over my cheeks.

I felt him shift under me before he whispered,

"I love her."

------------------------------------------

Aw damn. A cliffhanger. Please don't kill me. I updated two days in a row!!! WHOOPPPP. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE SATURDAY SO BE READY MY LOVELIES.

Time to eat some Cool Ranch Tacos from the oh so famous Taco Bell.

PEACE.

-SYDDD.