Chapter 9

Hey guys so I just read a really good Fanfiction. And it made me cry. Like I was full out balling. So I decided I want that in my story. I want to make my readers feel different emotions. So I'm gonna try to be a better writer. I'm sorry that I suck.

-SYDD

------------------(:-----------------------

Morgan's P.O.V

"HEY, FOOD IS READY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Three boys came running into the kitchen.

"I think we make a good team, Niall!" I cheered and high-fived him.

"I think so too! But you make amazing eggs." He praised.

"AWW stop your making me blush." I joked.

"This is delicious." Liam said, while I took my seat at the table.

"Where are the two lovebirds?" I asked, noticing they weren't there.

"That's a great question." Harry stated.

"ALANA.... LOUIS." I yelled. No answer.

"Must not be inside." Niall suggested. I smiled, and got up and walked to the window. Peeking out, I saw they were sitting on the beach, looking out into the water.

"AWWW." I cooed. I heard the shuffling of chairs and then I was surrounded by the boys, trying to get a glimpse.

"10 bucks they kiss." Zayn bet.

"10 bucks they don't." I shot back.

"You're on!" He laughed as we shook hands. We watched them start talking. Finally, they got up and started walking towards the door.

"Seems like you owe me 10 bucks." I said, nudging Zayn.

"They should've kissed!" He complained.

"Give me the money, Malik. NOW." I commanded.

"Fine." He reached into his pockets and handed me the $10 bill.

"I WON. I WON. Hey guess what?" I cheered.

"What?" Niall asked laughing.

"I WON." I screamed, flaunting my money in Zayn's face.

Louis P.O.V

"I WON, I WON!" Morgan screamed as we entered the kitchen.

"You won what?" I asked. She froze and turned.

"Oh um, a bet." She said. Allie started laughing, "Alright, who bet her?"

"Me." Zayn pouted.

"Bad choice. Morgan is freakishly good at betting and gambling." Allie stated.

"In that case... Hey Morgan! We should go to Las Vegas." I joked. She laughed, "You guys are already rich!"

"YEAH!" Allie butted in, "If anyone is going to Vegas with Morgan, it's me." She said.

"So what shall we do today?" Harry asked.

"I guess just chill out at the beach but I know what we can do tomorrow, if you all are up to it!" Morgan excitedly said.

"WHAT!?" The boys and I screamed in unison.

"AMUSEMENT PARK." Morgan yelled. "Sounds like fun!" Liam answered. I turned to look at Allie, she had a scared look on her face.

"Allie? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh... Nothing." She said, putting a fake smile on. I decided to drop it. I mentally noted to ask her about that later.

"Alright Al! Lets go get changed into our bathing suits." Morgan cheered, grabbing Allie and running up the stairs. "I guess we should get changed too." Niall suggested and we all nodded. We ran over to our house, next door, to get ready.

ALANA's P.O.V

"Allie wear the purple one!" Morgan yelled throwing a purple bikini at me.

"Alright calm down!" I laughed. She took a seat on my bed while I went into the bathroom to get ready. When I was done I walked out. "Lets go!" I said, to a now sad Morgan. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think Niall will like me?" She asked.

"YES! Morgan he will love you! I don't see who couldn't. Just be yourself." I told her, "Now lets go!"

"Okay!" She laughed. We walked out onto the beach to find the boys messing around. As usual.

------------------):----------------------- you may have noticed the sad face^ that was so pathetic like I could just poop on it. But okay so I've been really busy with freaking school. So I'm sorry this is so short and crappy. But I'm off Monday! So I'll update a really long chapter with some more Miall and Aouis? Loulie? Action ;)

-SYDDD