Chapter 7

Alana's P.O.V

"What do you mean what happened?" I played off cooly, hoping he would drop the topic.

"You all keep saying 'after that happened.' Well what happened?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing.." I trailed off, fighting the tears that were threatening to fall. Morgan noticed and gave me a hug.

"It's okay Al, I'm here for you. Just go on and tell them." She whispered.

"What if they judge me? After all, it was all my fault." I murmured back.

"IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT!" She screamed, "Don't ever say that! He was crazy, mental, a big loony!" She said, after collecting herself.

"Alana please tell us. We wouldn't judge you. We will help you or comfort you. You've become one of our good friends." Harry encouraged.

"Okay." I sniffled.

"When I was 16, I dated this guy named Bryan. He was, at first, sweet and cute. We dated for a couple of months and it was really great. But then, he started drinking and doing drugs."

I took in a deep breath. Just get it out, Alana.

"I don't know why he started doing that but it changed him. He was forceful towards me. I knew I had to break it off, but he started beating me and threatening Morgan. I was too scared to break it off. My older brother, Jason, was very protective of me so when he saw Bryan beat me one night. He went on a rampage."

There were a few gasps but I continued on.

"Jason beat the crap out of Bryan. He told him to never come back. I actually thought I was safe. Of course, Bryan didn't like this, so one night he...he..he-...I can't do this" I cried, burying my head into Morgan's side.

"It's okay, Alana. Want me to finish the story?" Morgan asked. I slowly nodded, silent tears falling down my face.

"Jason was home alone one night. Alana and I were out, along with her parents. Bryan somehow managed to get a gun and he broke into the house. Jason heard him and called Alana. He told her to call the police. We heard everything over the phone. They were fighting, and we knew Bryan had a gun. We ran home as fast as we could. Alana called the police but by the time we got home, it was too late."

She paused, while I cried my eyes out.

"As soon as we got through the door Bryan shot Jason. The police got there soon after and arrested Bryan. The shot was right to the heart though, so they he died instantly." Morgan finished.

Louis' P.O.V

My heart was breaking when Morgan finished, I was on the verge of tears. This wasn't Allie's fault. She didn't deserve this. Seeing her cry just made me love her more. It made me want her more. I want to keep her safe, and love her because she has never been loved right, before.

"I love you Alana. With all my heart and soul. I'll see you someday. Don't forget me, I'll always be there." Allie spoke up.

"Those were the last words he said to me, right before he was shot. We moved after that. We needed a new life." She finished.

"I'm so sorry Allie." Liam spoke up after a long silence.

"Me too. I've never been close to a boy since then. I've never been close to anyone since then. I'm too afraid they will hurt me or leave me." Allie spoke softly.

"We'd never leave you Allie, or hurt you intentionally. We may have only known you for a week but you are already considered one of our best friends, right boys?" I said.

"Right." They all said in unison. Allie laughed her adorable laugh, "I know. I love you guys!" She cheered.

"We love you too!" We all cheered back.

"GROUP HUG!" She yelled and we all piled in, even Morgan. After we pulled away Morgan said, "So I'm a part of this group now, right?"

"Nope. Get out." Allie said, trying to hold back her laughs.

"Alright, here I go." Morgan dramatically got up and slowly walked to the door. "You'll miss me. All of you. We could've been gre--"

"Get over here you, loon" Allie laughed cutting Morgan off.

"YAY! MORE FRIENDS!" Morgan cheered. We all laughed.

"So Morgan, tell us about yourself." Harry commanded.

"Well my name is Morgan Elizabeth Smith. I just turned 19. I really love Nutella and guys with blonde hair." She finished and I saw Niall blush. AWW we got a romance brewing! Allie and I are going to have to use our evil skills to set them up. I turned towards Allie, seeing her facial expression matching mine. She was probably thinking the same thing. I winked at her and she laughed. I just want her to be mine so bad.

----------------------(:-----------------

OH M G. So I cried during the Jason dying part. So tragic:( I was like what if my brother died? But then I realized I didn't have a brother.... Awko tacos. SO COMMENT VOTE AND TELL YA FRIENDS. I like bacon. KK peace... I SHIP MIALL.

-SYDDD