Chapter 19

GUYS I LOVE YOU. OKAY? OKAY. YOUR COMMENTS MADE MY LIFE. NOT DAY. LIFE.

BYEEEE(:

-SYDDD

--------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V

She pulled back from the kiss, too sooner for my liking.

"Did you just say you love me?" She asked, shocked.

"I have ever since I met you. I was too stupid to tell you, obviously." I paused.

"Everything you do just puts a smile on my face. You're so beautiful, Allie, but I don't just like you for your looks, I fell in love with your quirks too." I summed up.

She grabbed my head and pushed my lips onto her's again.

"So Allie, if you don't mind, I would like to take you on a date tonight." I said, once we pulled back from our kiss.

"I would love to go on a date with you." She laughed back.

"Fantastic!" I cheered, right before our food arrived.

*

We walked back in the house to find the boys eating breakfast.

"Hey! Where were you guys?" Niall asked.

"We went out for breakfast." Allie responded.

"Why didn't you take us?" Harry exclaimed, rather hurt.

"You weren't up." I shrugged.

"Alright so, I'm gonna go back to my house just to pick things up and do stuff." Allie exclaimed, before running out the door. "ADIOS BITCHES!" She screamed, slamming the door.

"So, what's going on with you two?" Zayn jumped at me, the boys following him.

"Um...what do you mean?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, just tell us!" Harry screamed, jumping onto the couch next to me.

"Well, I told her I love her." I slowly spoke, shrugging like it was no big deal.

"WHAT!?" All the boys seemed to yell.

"What did she say?" Liam shouted at me.

"She loves me back." I whispered, still not believing it myself.

"THAT'S AWESOME." Niall screamed.

"So are you all like a couple now?" Harry asked.

"No. I asked her on a date, and considering this morning was sorta a date, and we already confessed our love for each other, I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. So, this date must be special." I said, pondering about what I should do.

"We'll help you, Lou." Zayn added in.

After several minutes of silence, Harry jumped up, freaking us all out.

"I GOT IT!" He yelled, before proceeding to tell us his great plan.

Alana's P.O.V

"I NEED TO LEAVE WORK EARLY TO HELP YOU GET READY FOR THE DATE." Morgan screamed through the phone.

"I don't even know what time he is taking me out." I laughed back.

"But, still! This is a HUGE moment." She freaked.

"Whatever. I'll text you the details because I gots to go." I replied, before hanging up.

I climbed down off my bed and walked downstairs, deciding on what to do.

I was kinda depressed because of the message I received before Morgan called. My parents aren't gonna be home for my birthday. I mean, I'm glad they are helping my grandma but I miss them.

The doorbell rang, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Helloo." I called, opening the door. There was an awkward man, holding some flowers.

"Um yes, delivery for Miss Summers." He responded, bored. "That's me!" I cheered, grabbing the flowers and signing the little notepad thing.

There was a note on the flowers, that said,

"Be ready at 6. Casual clothing."

Love, Lou

I laughed at his poshness, if that's even a word.

I texted Morgan, that I was leaving at six and then decided to lounge around the whole afternoon, because hell, I needed some alone time.

*

"ALLLLIIEEEEE!!!!" Morgan yelled, bursting threw the door at 5 o'clock.

"Hey. How did you get off work early?" I asked, getting off the couch.

"I asked to leave early because I needed to help my dearest friend get ready for the date that will change her life!" She exclaimed.

"I think you need to calm down." I said.

"Never! Now go and shower, you filthy animal." She barked at me.

"Love you too." I smirked, running upstairs.

After my shower, I sat down on my chair, while Morgan frantically ran around in search for a perfect outfit.

I rolled my eyes. This is just a normal date, she needs to calm down.

"YESSS. I FOUND THE PERFECT OUTFIT." She cheered, throwing a bunch of clothing at me.

I picked it up and went back into my bathroom to change. It was a pair of short, faded jean, shorts, a white spaghetti strap and a long tan sweater.

I quickly pulled on the outfit and slipped back outside, preparing for the torment of makeup.

"Makeup and hair time!" Morgan cheered.

"Don't go overboard, please." I begged.

"Fine, fine. Now, please shut up." She commanded.

She started off with my eyes adding some eyeshadow and eye-liner. Then, she put some stuff on my cheeks, finishing off with some chap stick. Then, she started on my hair. She curled it into light waves, that cascaded down my back. It wasn't too curly, but it was more wavy than my natural hair.

When she turned me around, I couldn't believe that was me. It was like I was starring at another person through the mirror.

She added just enough make up to hide my blemishes but didn't go overboard, so it looked like I didn't have any on.

My hair was beyond perfect. This girl should become a hair and makeup person. When the whole outfit came together, it was perfect. I was actually excited about this date, even though first dates suck.

She was right on time too. It was five minutes til six.

At exactly six o' clock, the doorbell rang. Morgan cheered, while I went to go open it.

When I did, it was definitely not what I was expecting.

"Hey!" Four boys chorused.

"Your date's next door." Harry exclaimed, before they all walked inside my house.

"What did he have planned?", I thought on my way to the boys' house.

------------------------------------------

HELLUR.

IM SOSOSOSO sorry it's short. Okay, so Florida has no WI-FI.

LIKE HOW DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE?

ANYWAYS, I also wrote this all on my phone. So it was really hard. And I promise, I'll update sooner next chappie. BECAUSE ITS THEIR DATE. Hehehehe(: I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

RAPE ONE DIRECTION.

WAIT.

What? Who said that?

OH YEAH, ME ;)

Love you babies.

-SYDDDDDD