Chapter III

APRIL

We pulled up to the club twenty minutes later.

"Here, take care of her," I said as I threw the keys to the valet. "Let's go girls."

We stepped onto the sidewalk, passed the long line and towards the door.

"Hey, Jeff." I said to security.

"April? Damn it's been so long. How's that hottie Katelyn?" he asked with a smile but I didn't return it.

My heartbeats slow down momentarily as a blank look came upon my face and then, the guilt from that night came back to me.

"April help me please," I heard her yell. "Please. I'm scared."

Her body started shaking in my arms, her body temperature escalated and her bones started to crack. She pushed away from me, crying out 'it hurts' and her body started moulding.

"April help..."

"She's been gone for a while," said Peaches and I snapped out of my brief flashback of that night.

"Oh, well okay. Come on in," said Jeff disappointed.

"Let's go," said Peaches as she pulled me in.

As we walked in the music hit my ears and the lights blinded me. Typical club setting.

"Come on April forget about her for now, please. Have some fun, it's your birthday." Peaches pleaded and I nodded.

I gave a faint smile and she grabbed me and pulled me over to a booth at the corner of the club. She then sat in the seat across from me.

Peaches was in a red pencil-dress that hugged her curves perfectly. She paired it with a silver diamond necklace -with matching earrings and a pair of silver needle-heeled heels. Her hair was naturally wavy, resting on her shoulders and had red extensions in it.

I on the other hand was in a black dress. It was a skin-tight, leather little dress with an open back. I paired it with a gold necklace with a matching pair of heart earrings and black and gold heels. My wavy, auburn hair was in a ponytail with hair loose at the sides.

"Here you go," said Mel. She gave me a Sex on the Beach as she scooted in beside me.

Mel was in a short, black dress with red fabric lining the sides. It was flowy, tight around her ginormous boobs and loose further down. She wore a gold necklace with a locket on it, she wore gold hoops with it and black wedges.

Her hair was curly with the bang at the front, sometimes I swear she's copying Michelle Obama.

"Hey, where is Jewels?" I asked.

"She is with lover boy," replied Mel as she pointed to the bar.

There she was in black leather knee-high boots, a black and white loose dress that stops at her mid-thigh. Her hair flowed over her shoulders down to her waist and she had a headband (with a silver chain on it) around her forehead.

She had on no earrings because our Jewels was too afraid to get her ears pierced and she had on a necklace with an 'A' on it which was similar to the one Allan had but, he had a 'J' on his own.

I know right so cute it makes you want to puke.

She was talking to a tall, medium built and muscular man, who was in a black t-shirt with a white pocket over his left breast and a white-collar. Allan wore a pair of black pants and shoes. He had straight short brown hair and silver eyes- a werewolf trait.

They were cute together and they looked happy, he even picked her up and spun her around like he just won the lottery. Afterward, she whispered something in his ear before they make their way through the crowd.